e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Grinch Torch!

CT Rain

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say..for a place where so many people are cold and snow lovers to see the joy and fun many people have taken in seeing a double digit snowpack wiped out  for everyone to ORH and BOS  and in a fashion equal to and in some cases worse than Jan 1996,just doesn't make sense. If it was March or something when it 's supposed to melt and be spring that's one thing. But  for 75% of the board we are looking at a green Christmas..and I guess I just don't understand why so many people find that funny or it makes them happy. Sure we all joke around with each other. This just seems different. For the lucky few who have some white left, enjoy it.

are you really that bothered by this? 

it's just snow. 1) it's out of anyone's control 2) it's meaningless in the grand scheme of life 

what he said. i love a good snowpack as much as the next guy, but it is just snow.

it's just snow. 1) it's out of anyone's control 2) it's meaningless in the grand scheme of life

Ding ding ding. It's fun to play in, some of us orientate our lives around it, but it's still just snow.

The sooner you realize you have ZERO control over it, it's easy to not get too emotionally bothered by it.

Don't get worked up over things you can't control.

Not that I'm bothered so much as I just don;t get why a place that loves snow and cold so much found so much pleasure in what happened. There's def some people out there(they know who they are as does the Lord above) who thoroughly found pleasure in it. And that's cool and all..but I guess it just struck me as odd. 

Merry Christmas

Not that I'm bothered so much as I just don;t get why a place that loves snow and cold so much found so much pleasure in what happened. There's def some people out there(they know who they are as does the Lord above) who thoroughly found pleasure in it. And that's cool and all..but I guess it just struck me as odd. 

Merry Christmas

And a happy new :weenie:

Ding ding ding. It's fun to play in, some of us orientate our lives around it, but it's still just snow.

The sooner you realize you have ZERO control over it, it's easy to not get too emotionally bothered by it.

Don't get worked up over things you can't control.

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course noone can control the wx and I don't think anyone is worked up about it or emotional. That's not the point of what we were discussing.

Merry Christmas

Wow. You are literally the warmest in New England right now.

post-3-0-01326600-1387801759_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas

Because this was a pretty cool event.  The warmth went pretty well as expected but the BDF has at least exceeded my expectations.  I was not expecting to be any part of the murk and mire.

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course noone can control the wx and I don't think anyone is worked up about it or emotional. That's not the point of what we were discussing.

?

Your posts on the topic have been all emotionally based, lol.

If this isn't emotionally based I don't know what is.

I gotta say..for a place where so many people are cold and snow lovers to see the joy and fun many people have taken in seeing a double digit snowpack wiped out for everyone to ORH and BOS and in a fashion equal to and in some cases worse than Jan 1996,just doesn't make sense. If it was March or something when it 's supposed to melt and be spring that's one thing. But for 75% of the board we are looking at a green Christmas..and I guess I just don't understand why so many people find that funny or it makes them happy.

Of course.

Just seems like the type of situation in which a 24 hour creep to freezing will be for not, as the temp spikes back above freezing at the very thought of precip.

It probably will get pretty icy this morning though. It's not like you'll bust up to 50F or something. Maybe your favorite 32.00001F. LOL.

Archived