e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Grinch Torch!

CT Rain

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like that in areas. Some areas are green. Some areas have sticks and debris showing. Worst possible snow look

Those extra 3-4 hours must have hurt pretty bad versus places like W Boyalston and even up around winter hill where the front came through around noontime or just before.

For your sake i hope so.

I saw a pic that Dave Epstein posted from his yard in Natick on Twitter and it was all gone and green

If it is, that would be a bummer, but Christmas isn't in Natick. I'll be happy with White christmas on winter hill and Princeton.

That was yesterday at 12z....though anyone who got into the BDF by midday yesterday and still had a few inches is probably staying white.

Never went above 33 yesterday up in Lake George and on Saturday never went higher than 38.  38 was the high so far of the torch with both nights below freezing.  Really havent lost much snow all weekend.

Yes I know. He's trying to make it sounds like nobody in MA kept snow. :lol:

Let those folks who kept it enjoy it.

I think I've posted 20 times I'm happy for the few who have some. Glad for them. You guys really have to move on with this infatuation with Tolland. I'm just one small poster in one small area of the region. This is a board for everyone. I think a lot of other posters would appreciate it if the mets and mods didn't spend so much time on Tolland, CT

I think I've posted 20 times I'm happy for the few who have some. Glad for them. You guys really have to move on with this infatuation with Tolland. I'm just one small poster in one small area of the region. This is a board for everyone. I think a lot of other posters would appreciate it if the mets and mods didn't spend so much time on Tolland, CT

I would agree with this. Next time there are IMBY questions about Tolland, I'll make sure the posts are deleted.

Archived