• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

It's pretty funny to visualize, though. Everybody sitting in a circle around the room staring at their phones as the 18z GFS rolls out; Yanks leaps up and proclaims "major hit incoming!" before Allsnow lobs a water bottle at his head. NEG NAO having a full-blown panic attack because somebody started a thread for an event 5 days and 3 hours into the future, clearly a violation of the new 5-day rule. Forky mumbles something under his breath and everybody react as they typically do to his posts:

harlem-shake-photo-739750919.gif

LMAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me,my mom and Dad ( RIP ) in Lake George in August of 2011. This was our last vacation together before my dad was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer in October 2011. He started chemo in October and lasted until April when he had to go into hospice.On April 18,2012, he passed away at 52 years old. Next month is going to make 2 years. How fast time flies.

522412_193560260819203_1769593247_n.jpg

Me,my mom and Dad ( RIP ) in Lake George in August of 2011. This was our last vacation together before my dad was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer in October 2011. He started chemo in October and lasted until April when he had to go into hospice.On April 18,2012, he passed away at 52 years old. Next month is going to make 2 years. How fast time flies.

Really nice pic snow, rest his soul.

Really nice pic snow, rest his soul.

Thanks. Even after 2 years, I still get over the fact that he's gone. Losing a parent sucks. It's time for me to step up as the man of the household. That's why I had to leave CVS and get a City Job. Better pay and better benefits.

Thanks. Even after 2 years, I still get over the fact that he's gone. Losing a parent sucks. It's time for me to step up as the man of the household. That's why I had to leave CVS and get a City Job. Better pay and better benefits.

I can only imagine how it feels, it's awesome that you're taking responsibility and I wish you the best of luck. :)

A wonderful picture. A strong good looking man and a beautiful woman. Your blessed Anthony, you've gotten the best of both.

I wish they could have been together longer.

I've lived in Dyker Heights Fort ham/Bay Ridge and now after 40 years of marriage I'm in Red Hook or as the Young Urban professionals call it, Coble Hill.

Great pictures all.

Sorry for you loss man.  That is just terrible.  Really sorry.

Sorry to hear about your father, brother. I lost mine in may (hard to believe it's almost a year already). You have a lovely family.

Hmm, out of curiosity I just checked accuwx almanac and see we only have recieved .34 inches of precip in March in Trumbull CT.  It looks like what ever happens on Monday may put some more in the bucket, but I had no idea we are so far below for March.

Archived