northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it this way, I've been to more than one Christie fund raiser.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I used to respect him. Did you know he uses his fund raising money for late night snacks?

Anyway enough with the PR in here...and back to bashing each other.....

I started talking to Forky when some of you guys were in diapers. I discuss almost every event with him. He's one of the best red taggers around in his knowledge and his ability to compare events to past events and no, not every event is March 93 or Jan 96 is unique. Events that I don't even know about or remember. First event with him was the Millenium Storm and he still brags about getting jackpotted while I almost missed the storm.

No, YanksFan doubts Forky even has a met. degree. You must be thinking of the wrong person...

I sure as hell hope they do.  You don't even want to know my prediction on that one and I would not even tell you if you did.  That one is scary as hell.

we were talking about this at work. we came to the conclusion that this may be another way for terrorists to execute the next attack. its sad we have to even talk about this in todays world but you know as well as everyone else its only a matter of time until another one occurs sadly :cry:

How well do you know him?  I know him better than you can imagine.  That may or may not be a good thing.  I will leave that to your imagination.  

I sure as hell hope they do.  You don't even want to know my prediction on that one and I would not even tell you if you did.  That one is scary as hell.

Katodog, that you?

we were talking about this at work. we came to the conclusion that this may be another way for terrorists to execute the next attack. its sad we have to even talk about this in todays world but you know as well as everyone else its only a matter of time until another one occurs sadly :cry:

Let's put it like this.  The only thing they are missing is the delivery system.  They may now have that.

trust me I think they do, some of the best minds are in there. biggest thing is keeping radioactive materials out of they're hands

Unfortunately Pakistan has nukes and they were the ones protecting and hiding Bin Laden. Not very comforting.  Also, Bin Laden's son in law is currently being tried in New York City.  

Archived