• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

It's no where near Christmas or New years and we already have a thread and it's not even close to January and yet we have two Discussion threads. Might as well create 2 banter threads as well.

Haha! Ok Mr. Hyperbole. But in this case I do agree with you. We're more than a week out from January and we already have 2 January threads. Who wants to go ahead and get Feb?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I have never seen you mad before.

Lol well just going through some change in my kive. Good changes. I am going into the ministry. I really want to change peoples lives and I want to go into Evangelism. So I am trying really hard to look on the positives for most things in life since if you read or watch the news everything is so negative. Also it is Christmas can we just all get along just for a few days. I really hope all on this board has a great and Merry Christmas.

I say merge the December and January topics. It's very confusing especially when we are looking at a potential pattern change that crosses both time spans. The way I see the topic is you keep the current month open until the end of the month. While your still in the a particular month you can discuss time spans for the next month. That's kind of what we have been doing in the past. So in short, we should not have started the January topic until the last day of this month. 

Lol well just going through some change in my kive. Good changes. I am going into the ministry. I really want to change peoples lives and I want to go into Evangelism. So I am trying really hard to look on the positives for most things in life since if you read or watch the news everything is so negative. Also it is Christmas can we just all get along just for a few days. I really hope all on this board has a great and Merry Christmas.

That's awesome man! Congrats!

This.

Then guess what. After it reaches 1000 posts.

Winter 2013-14 pattern discussion thread II

No. Winter 2013-14 Pattern Discussion Thread. Someone is going to be a smart ass and bring the 2014 thread back up in December.

Fine.

Winter 2013-14 pattern discussion thread

Archived