wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else's temps going near 90 tomorrow?

Only  you chose to live in the fetid arm pit of the northern hemisphere, lol.  I may get to 65 tomorrow or Sun, but I'm not convinced.  I'm cold now, and have been all month, and Nov., and burning the wood stove so much I may freeze come Jan/Feb :)  My feet get cold in my old age, and they used to give off heat like a rabbits ears.  I wore sandals all year round back in the hazy, wavy 70's.   T

Any Panthers fans on here? Game could get very interesting tomorrow....  :loon:  :loon:  :underthewx:

I was hoping 2 weeks ago the weather would work in our favor getting the saints outside in the elements and Breeze out of his comfort zone (Dome).  70 degree air works more in their favor IMO. We'll see. Hopefully I'll be a happy camper after the game with the panthers in first place and this 3 day torch making it's final lap.

I was hoping 2 weeks ago the weather would work in our favor getting the saints outside in the elements and Breeze out of his comfort zone (Dome).  70 degree air works more in their favor IMO. We'll see. Hopefully I'll be a happy camper after the game with the panthers in first place and this 3 day torch making it's final lap.

Heck yeah........ there are some Panther fans here. I would like nothing better than for the Panthers to be the division leaders after tomorrow. This is a big game for both teams, but I think Carolina might just pull it off since they are playing at home.

Here's my Christmas wish list:

1) Cold Christmas.......check

2) Snow on the way.....nope

3) Plenty of toys for the little ones...check

4) Panthers leading the division....likely

Three out of four isn't too bad.

But that snow one was the Red Ryder BB gun of the list. 

I will say it will be nice to have a cold Christmas Eve and Christmas. Looks like temps in my area will have a hard time getting out of the 30s on Christmas.

My gosh! My low tomorrow night(forecasted at 67) may be higher than Fort Myers FL(forecasted at 65). My sister moved down there this past year and I've been bragging about the nice cool air we've been having; while she has been having highs in the 80s.

My forecast low tonight is 66 and tomorrow night is 67. Lol

Archived