joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the pretty ensemble maps that get posted here I think are from pay sites. But eWall will suffice for the general stuff, it looks like. Apparently, we didn't hit for the cycle. We're back to cold in the LR GFS again. No fantasy storms though. Both the 0z and 6z Op looks dry, fwiw (which is not very much).

Anyone know what the returns on KCAE's radar are? It's been there for a couple hours now, moving Southwest quickly from Raleigh to currently over the SC State line near Chesterfield. I'm only seeing on GR3. It doesn't show on Wundermaps or NWS screens. Could it be a large flock of geese?

Panthers!!! :)

The defense was fantastic considering how many three and outs the Carolina offense had and how often New Orleans had the football.

It was an amazing game! I thought the game was over when the Panthers punted on fourth down with 1:57 left in the game, but we were able to pull it out in the end!

It was an amazing game! I thought the game was over when the Panthers punted on fourth down with 1:57 left in the game, but we were able to pull it out in the end!

The crowd didn't like it but the way the game had gone it was the right call.  The defense was excellent.  Carolina has to figure out how to play offense without Steve Smith on the field. Zero third down conversions isn't going to cut it.

Archived