• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

Lol well just going through some change in my kive. Good changes. I am going into the ministry. I really want to change peoples lives and I want to go into Evangelism. So I am trying really hard to look on the positives for most things in life since if you read or watch the news everything is so negative. Also it is Christmas can we just all get along just for a few days. I really hope all on this board has a great and Merry Christmas.

Congrats on going into the ministry... Preach it Brother... God Bless, and hope You and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!! 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of town, 28 degrees sitting on some nice light snow. :)

KHLG 241319Z 27007KT 1 3/4SM -SN SCT015 OVC039 M04/M07 A3025 RMK AO2 P0000

Nice!  Can you refresh our memories about what it looks like?  It's been a long time.... :)

4ybeqypu.jpg

Road is covered, picture doesn't do the flurries justice, of course.

The same reason you dream about snow! It'll never happen, but it never hurts to dream!

Lol, that's harsh :)  The thing that has killed me on occasion is every 20 or 30 years he'll get a good snow down there, while it's sunny up here.  And it's usually in a bad year, when I see 2 minutes of sleet in Nov and that's it for the winter...then Albany and Waygone and Thomasville will get snowed on...even Jacksonville :)  Oh, he'll be going naa, na, na, na....naaaa.. and he's probably about due.  T

This upcoming pattern change is crap. It's just going to be in and out and the SE ridge is going to just pop right back up. The first half of January will be shot, and we'll spend the second half of the month chasing another mirage of a pattern change into February. And by the time it finally does change, we'll be dealing with a warm ground and a high sun angle and have to hope for night snow so it'll be actual snow and not rain. And we'll have to hope that it doesn't snow too early in the night so the warm ground doesn't eat it all up before we can wake up and see it. Or we could try to stay up late and see it start, only to squint at the radar for hours just hoping beyond hope that the stationary precip echoes will inch east at some point. Yep, another winter down the tubes. Merry flippin Christmas.

This upcoming pattern change is crap. It's just going to be in and out and the SE ridge is going to just pop right back up. The first half of January will be shot, and we'll spend the second half of the month chasing another mirage of a pattern change into February. And by the time it finally does change, we'll be dealing with a warm ground and a high sun angle and have to hope for night snow so it'll be actual snow and not rain. And we'll have to hope that it doesn't snow too early in the night so the warm ground doesn't eat it all up before we can wake up and see it. Or we could try to stay up late and see it start, only to squint at the radar for hours just hoping beyond hope that the stationary precip echoes will inch east at some point. Yep, another winter down the tubes. Merry flippin Christmas.

The sad thing is this is probably closer to reality than not.

Archived