joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.urbandict...php?term=bobbit

Those of you from this forum who understand will appreciate that.

My personal favorite..

4. bobbit
to damage a mans genitils or penis severely
pimp: Yo ho get yo ass in my car right now or ill mess you up so bad yous be eating out a tube 

ho: shut yo mouth no one talks to me like that. If you ever do that again i'll bobbit you.

My personal favorite..

I apologize in advance.  I feel like this topic can become quite active soon. :)

No offense bobbit.  But please, please, please purchase a voice to text program at least.  Your sentences and words are so hard to make sense of.  Maybe you do have some good knowledge we can learn from.  I feel like maybe possibly you could be older?  If so, that's great!  More personal weather experience.

On that personal weather experience note,

I personally love reading tony's thougts (dsaur) if I have that correct.  A little bit of a round about way, but pretty darn good reading and accuracy.  JBurns is a great poster too!  I wish my grandfather was still alive.  I hear he was able to look at how smoke came out of the chimney and would let you know if it'd snow or not.  Some of that good Farmer's Almanac stuff before it was so commercialized weren't made with computers; I'll tell you that.

I apologize in advance.  I feel like this topic can become quite active soon. :)

No offense bobbit.  But please, please, please purchase a voice to text program at least.  Your sentences and words are so hard to make sense of.  Maybe you do have some good knowledge we can learn from.  I feel like maybe possibly you could be older?  If so, that's great!  More personal weather experience.

I personally love reading tony's thougts (dsaur) if I have that correct.  A little bit of a round about way, but pretty darn good reading and accuracy.

No offense intended mr. bobbit either, just copy and pasting please take down if its a problem.  Im guessing bobbit's seen it though, he might have even written the example..

Does anyone want to play Counter-Strike Global Offensive on Steam?

I played CS 1.6 for 7 years, majority of that competitively. Played Source for about a year competitively then quit, but I have CS:GO. I'd be down to play but I haven't in at least a year haha.

I played CS 1.6 for 7 years, majority of that competitively. Played Source for about a year competitively then quit, but I have CS:GO. I'd be down to play but I haven't in at least a year haha.

Yeah, I played on ESEA know the guys from team 3D, CoL, NiP etc.  SteamID?

Grinch, Scrooge...you're just issed because the weather gods didn't conspire to give you everlasting fame once more :)How much everlasting fame does one person need? If it hurts that bad we an call the up coming sleetmageddon Cr's and Tony's Storm. I'm easy on the fame stuff...all those cameras catching you picking your nose, and slappin' Bob. T

Well, it needs to be everlasting, not trifling and fleeting. We desperately need another long tracker and soon. I'm all for the Sleetstorm Storm, but if it's all sleet, then you Babe Ruth it but be sure not to get caught in a pick or you'll be in a pickle!

Officially observing snow on Christmas :snowing:

KHLG 260353Z AUTO 21004KT 1 1/2SM -SN BR OVC022 M03/M04 A3021 RMK AO2 SLP249 P0001 T10331044 TSNO

Overnight

- Light snow likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Thursday

- Scattered snow showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tis the season!

On that personal weather experience note,

I personally love reading tony's thougts (dsaur) if I have that correct.  A little bit of a round about way, but pretty darn good reading and accuracy.  JBurns is a great poster too!  I wish my grandfather was still alive.  I hear he was able to look at how smoke came out of the chimney and would let you know if it'd snow or not.  Some of that good Farmer's Almanac stuff before it was so commercialized weren't made with computers; I'll tell you that.

Thank you for the kind words, sir!  Just for that I have instructed the Moles to begin the anti zrain thrumming, which will encompass your environs, with any luck :)  I need some here to thin the dead wood out, but if it doesn't backfire ( a distinct possibility) you should be safe from a major.  Unless you should change your mind.  A major is something to behold, but only once, lol.  Tony

Well, it needs to be everlasting, not trifling and fleeting. We desperately need another long tracker and soon. I'm all for the Sleetstorm Storm, but if it's all sleet, then you Babe Ruth it but be sure not to get caught in a pick or you'll be in a pickle!

You, sir, are already ever lastingly famous, though I was shocked to hear on the local news that I actually had a white Christmas back in 1881, though I wasn't in Atlanta to enjoy it....I wasn't born yet.  I don't know where Burns was living at the time :) 

Still never is far more impressive than "since 1881" so some of the bloom is off the rose....oh, well, you are still everlastingly famous in my book!

If you haven't experience a 4, 5 or 6 inch pure sleet event, you are missing out...if you sled.  The crazies in their 4 wheelers can't destroy it...it just rolls back, and fills in. 

As far as the picks are concerned I'm perfectly aware my storm might have just happened..when I got more rain than I've seen in probably 7 to 10 years in one day, lol....but I don't think so since my vision was sleet...but heavy rain like I had can sound like sleet :)   Tony

Thank you for the kind words, sir!  Just for that I have instructed the Moles to begin the anti zrain thrumming, which will encompass your environs, with any luck :)  I need some here to thin the dead wood out, but if it doesn't backfire ( a distinct possibility) you should be safe from a major.  Unless you should change your mind.  A major is something to behold, but only once, lol.  Tony

I don't mind a light glazing at all.  What I do mind is when limbs tend to break off of large & healthy trees in my front yard. My 123 year old house can't have some of these 150 yr old+ trees falling on it, lol.

Thanks to an air compressor, pressure washer and some understanding neighbors, we ended up with a few inches of snow at our house.  

Merry Christmas everyone!

- Clint

Nice Job! Thought about doing the same but don't want my neighbors to think Im a crackpot.

If Bobbit doesn't get WOTY then we riot. 

Indeed  <_<

I say should go ahead and give WOTY awards to Wilkes, Brick, and bobbit :ee:

Archived