joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Hickory, NC and I feel like my weather relates to Tennessee much more than Florida, the lower half of GA (esp. Waycross), and much of SC outside of the upstate.

The map below sorta shows I feel. Something needs to be done with that yellow region.

Then you should post over there  

Looks like Wilkes needs to be 5 posted again. I'm not ready for a January disco filled with him talking to himself. Shoot me in the face.

He has 2 warnings and with the next he's gone, :whistle:

I'm in Hickory, NC and I feel like my weather relates to Tennessee much more than Florida, the lower half of GA (esp. Waycross), and much of SC outside of the upstate.

The map below sorta shows I feel. Something needs to be done with that yellow region.

1510489_555777894515209_1432730635_n.jpg

Too bad the map you posted shows Hickory in the same region as central and eastern NC and most of SC.

I know it's why I said sorta. I didn't make the map. But really Hickory does not relate at all to Waycross or Florida. I'll be in CAD and see them posting with 80 degree temps.

You should start up a Wilkes County Weather Forum.  You can have a subforum for each of the towns in the county (North Wilkesboro, Wilkesboro, and Ronda).

I know it's why I said sorta. I didn't make the map. But really Hickory does not relate at all to Waycross or Florida. I'll be in CAD and see them posting with 80 degree temps.

No sh!t. The NE sub forum includes the resort peaks of VT as well as the Cape. You can't endlessly divide the world so the weather is the same in each forum. Also TN doesn't experience CAD like the east side of the Apps as much so what's your point anyway?

Maybe we need a WilkesBot

Why is he not 5-posted? for someones entertainment?

It's Christmas, have some compassion. Since there doesn't seem to be room for him in the forum we should let him stay in the barn with the other jackasses.

BTW Mary is said to be the first back seat driver in recorded history.  It is written that she rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem.

I think some of you are starting to confuse others that I am Wilkes.

Can someone link me to the rules on this site where it talks about libel please? I'm ready to press charges if this continues after I make purchases on here such as the model center.

It just got real lol

If you wanted to improve your reputation on here, you picked a pretty weird method.

It's Christmas, have some compassion. Since there doesn't seem to be room for him in the forum we should let him stay in the barn with the other jackasses.

BTW Mary is said to be the first back seat driver in recorded history.  It is written that she rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem.

But, I can hear the wilkes-jackass baying all the way over in the discussion threads.

Can someone link me to the rules on this site where it talks about libel please? I'm ready to press charges if this continues after I make purchases on here such as the model center. 

I'm pretty sure there's fine print somewhere that tells you that you are misguided.

Is that a threat, passive aggressive Wilkes-bro?

Archived