CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw there was a special weather statement out. Got excited it was going to mention flurries or light snow showers. Nope, just fire.

You're in the foothills, and I know your username suggests Catawba County, but are you sure you're not in Wilkes County/Wilkesboro? JW

:arrowhead:  Ole Goofus. :lmao:

Tonights run is what you call a Person County and Caswell County special.

Jealous.

You're in the foothills, and I know your username suggests Catawba County, but are you sure you're not in Wilkes County/Wilkesboro? JW

No. I have been lurking around long enough to know what you're talking about tho. :axe:

Other than spamming one or two good sites to get info from, I could see why he was banned. Ran all the mets away and constantly spammed the site. You could tell he wanted attention bad with his troll bait he would put out. Those theories or whatever he talked about.

My wife and I just found out we are having our first child. If it turns out to be a girl we have always planned to name her Snow. As fate would have it, next Wednesday we are scheduled to have the first ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I'm thinking (and hoping) there could be some special favor working for us this time ;) Just a couple of snow flakes on Wednesday would really make that a special day for my wife and I!

Weeeee!  "I'm going to give birth to ... a washing machine?!?"

(fetal heartbeats are fun to jam to, too!)

Seriously, tho - congratulations!!!  Big time changes coming up for you two and we ain't talkin' just the weather!

Just a general public service announcement:

It turns out that wooly worms will go through a complete automatic wash cycle followed by a dryer cycle and still remain largely intact.  They will not remain alive, mind you, but they will remain intact.  (This particular wooly warm happened to be reddish-brown with only the slightest sliver of a black ring, for what it's worth.)

The more you know...

Just a general public service announcement:

It turns out that wooly worms will go through a complete automatic wash cycle followed by a dryer cycle and still remain largely intact. They will not remain alive, mind you, but they will remain intact. (This particular wooly warm happened to be reddish-brown with only the slightest sliver of a black ring, for what it's worth.)

The more you know...

. The more you Kohls!

You all here in CLT have a most awesome airport. Absolutely fantastic and well laid out

Dude you have got to be kidding me.  That has to be one of the most disorganized airports I have ever been through.  I can't the count the number of times I have been delayed there on a connecting flight home to Asheville for three times as long as the drive would be.  Had to stay the night there once cause of fog, seeing as how we waited to get a pilot for five hours before that when there wasn't fog.  Sorry just had to correct you Dave on that not being the "most awesome airport".

Dude you have got to be kidding me.  That has to be one of the most disorganized airports I have ever been through.  I can't the count the number of times I have been delayed there on a connecting flight home to Asheville for three times as long as the drive would be.  Had to stay the night there once cause of fog, seeing as how we waited to get a pilot for five hours before that when there wasn't fog.  Sorry just had to correct you Dave on that not being the "most awesome airport".

Looks pretty nice though.

So you're saying the inside of the airport sucks because of fog and delays? What does that to do with it being nice on the inside? 

So you're saying the inside of the airport sucks because of fog and delays? What does that to do with it being nice on the inside? 

Wasn't trying to be rude or anything I just have had awful experience's there.  True it has a great layout/design but that's not something that one admires when waiting for a pilot.  This happening once would be a fluke but its happened multiple times to me and makes flying through there a headache.  I am glad to hear that others aren't having similar problems and are enjoying it.  I guess I was just ranting at the mention of it, sorry if I offended anyone or Dave.

Archived