Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of vittles, was back in Gastonia yesterday, and picked me up a couple RO's BBQ slaw dogs - all the way, and slathered in BBQ slaw! Delish

Yep, they are famous for that slaw. I do believe they make it with a vinegar based BBQ sauce added in. You will see their mobile units parked around at different places. On most Friday afternoons they will set up in the Food Lion parking lot in Stanley NC. I stop by their on occasions during my commute home from Charlotte. Nothing beats some good ole southeast BBQ.

I  have seen, talked an sleeped more weather than most. An for the people who runs this site too call people weenies is sad, this will be my last post, i will go too some where else . YES i talk wild some times. I was mad  when my forcast an map was moved . but it's ok yall have a good winter se. i have plenty of mett friend's, i personally know . they give me respect an thats a fact, too bad i did nt get that here because, am on the old side compared too most . I  just think it's funny when people call u names that don't even know u an judge u on a little bad grammer , not because am not smart ,it's because i haven't been typeing on a computor all my life , like some geeks bye south east wx .

I have seen, talked an sleeped more weather than most. An for the people who runs this site too call people weenies is sad, this will be my last post, i will go too some where else . YES i talk wild some times. I was mad when my forcast an map was moved . but it's ok yall have a good winter se. i have plenty of mett friend's, i personally know . they give me respect an thats a fact, too bad i did nt get that here because, am on the old side compared too most . I just think it's funny when people call u names that don't even know u an judge u on a little bad grammer , not because am not smart ,it's because i haven't been typeing on a computor all my life , like some geeks bye south east wx .

. It's so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday! :(

You could have told me instead of calling people hot dogs. I am new to the site. You act like I have been here for a long time. Let me get this right, it's ok to show other people forecast on the discussion but not your own. WOWSERZ !💣💣

Ha! Thanks! And don't be a hot dog today.

I have seen, talked an sleeped more weather than most. An for the people who runs this site too call people weenies is sad, this will be my last post, i will go too some where else . YES i talk wild some times. I was mad when my forcast an map was moved . but it's ok yall have a good winter se. i have plenty of mett friend's, i personally know . they give me respect an thats a fact, too bad i did nt get that here because, am on the old side compared too most . I just think it's funny when people call u names that don't even know u an judge u on a little bad grammer , not because am not smart ,it's because i haven't been typeing on a computor all my life , like some geeks bye south east wx .

I'm calling BS on this. Knowledge of weather is irrelevant with regard to posting in a weather forum. What is relevant is communication -- tone and, yes, grammar. Nobody is asking for perfection, or even anything close to it. But half of your posts are rude and almost all of them are unreadable. Time spent typing on the computer has nothing to do with it. I have a flip phone and it has punctuation, and it can make capital letters.

And taking us all on a snipe hunt to prove your weather knowledge aint gonna get the job done. Extend some respect and courtesy to others, and you'll get plenty in return. Or, you can demand it and get a load of hot dogs instead. It's really not at all hard to figure out.

Feel free to try again....or not. It's up to you.

I  have seen, talked an sleeped more weather than most. An for the people who runs this site too call people weenies is sad, this will be my last post, i will go too some where else . YES i talk wild some times. I was mad  when my forcast an map was moved . but it's ok yall have a good winter se. i have plenty of mett friend's, i personally know . they give me respect an thats a fact, too bad i did nt get that here because, am on the old side compared too most . I  just think it's funny when people call u names that don't even know u an judge u on a little bad grammer , not because am not smart ,it's because i haven't been typeing on a computor all my life , like some geeks bye south east wx .

OMG alert the presses! Looks like the end of AmWx is finally here. 

You know, I stood up for you at first, but even I have to admit you aren't even trying to fit in here. I also doubt you have "talked an sleeped more weather" than I have, and even if so, why rub everyone's noses in it? 

Additionally, I stood up for you despite your weak grammar, but even if you can't fully control that, you can definitely control your tone and for that I can't defend you. You really do seem to know or are at least familiar with a lot of winter-related patterns, but c'mon man you aren't even trying here.

We're all on the same team here - we all want snow and winter fun, and we all want it bad!

You know, I stood up for you at first, but even I have to admit you aren't even trying to fit in here. I also doubt you have "talked an sleeped more weather" than I have, and even if so, why rub everyone's noses in it? 

Additionally, I stood up for you despite your weak grammar, but even if you can't fully control that, you can definitely control your tone and for that I can't defend you. You really do seem to know or are at least familiar with a lot of winter-related patterns, but c'mon man you aren't even trying here.

We're all on the same team here - we all want snow and winter fun, and we all want it bad!

AM leaveing because i showed my winter forcast map with reason behind it. an was given a one point warning saying it was fake an not real . this was all baised against a great forcast , an getting a one point warning for nothing . i explained it ,it's not a theory.show me rules on this board thats give u a one point warning just for showing your forcast thinking? I didn't attack any one or call any one names , but that  seems too be  ok here . 

AM leaveing because i showed my winter forcast map with reason behind it. an was given a one point warning saying it was fake an not real . this was all baised against a great forcast , an getting a one point warning for nothing . i explained it ,it's not a theory.show me rules on this board thats give u a one point warning just for showing your forcast thinking? I didn't attack any one or call any one names , but that seems too be ok here .

I liked your forecast map, by the way.

I like hotdogs! #weather banter.

Yes sir! I had two at lunch on Saturday, as a matter of fact. Beats my tuna helper and peas for lunch today. :( At least I get to torment my office companions when I heat it up in the microwave in the break room. I'm sure they will all love smelling fish for the rest of the day. :D

AM leaveing because i showed my winter forcast map with reason behind it. an was given a one point warning saying it was fake an not real . this was all baised against a great forcast , an getting a one point warning for nothing . i explained it ,it's not a theory.show me rules on this board thats give u a one point warning just for showing your forcast thinking? I didn't attack any one or call any one names , but that  seems too be  ok here . 

I can see both sides of this - you feel like you made a legitimate post and provided a solid (and yes, respectable) winter forecast map, and you were warned and admonished for it. On the other hand, the board as a whole feels like you have come in with a pompous, arrogant, and jerk-like mentality and by the point of that post, you had unfortunately lost credibility with many. I think if you'll hit the proverbial reset button, stick to weather and leave the chip-on-your-shoulder posting tone behind, things will go just fine. I can tell you have a real passion and knowledge for winter weather, and I always welcome and enjoy that.

I liked your forecast map, by the way.

I also liked your map! I'll say this also - if the pattern does revert back to what we saw in the spring and even early summer, your forecast map is going to be better than 80%+ of the winter forecasts made. But if it is, let's all enjoy it together and don't have the mentality of "See who was right now?!?!" because I can promise you as a champion forecaster in numerous weather contests that it will eventually come back to you and you'll be wrong when everyone else is right! No one always knows how (or even why) the weather does what it does, which is why (at least for me) I love it so much.

I can see both sides of this - you feel like you made a legitimate post and provided a solid (and yes, respectable) winter forecast map, and you were warned and admonished for it. On the other hand, the board as a whole feels like you have come in with a pompous, arrogant, and jerk-like mentality and by the point of that post, you had unfortunately lost credibility with many. I think if you'll hit the proverbial reset button, stick to weather and leave the chip-on-your-shoulder posting tone behind, things will go just fine. I can tell you have a real passion and knowledge for winter weather, and I always welcome and enjoy that.

I also liked your map! I'll say this also - if the pattern does revert back to what we saw in the spring and even early summer, your forecast map is going to be better than 80%+ of the winter forecasts made. But if it is, let's all enjoy it together and don't have the mentality of "See who was right now?!?!" because I can promise you as a champion forecaster in numerous weather contests that it will eventually come back to you and you'll be wrong when everyone else is right! No one always knows how (or even why) the weather does what it does, which is why (at least for me) I love it so much.

yup if this map was done bye anyone else , a reg board member nothing whould be said or done, all praises would come from the heaven's .

yup if this map was done bye anyone else , a reg board member nothing whould be said or done, all praises would come from the heaven's .

I did not see the posts in question or the map for that matter...but Bobbitt you should just let it go...chill out.  Its not the end of the world..really.  I am sure you are proud of your map, etc and you may have a lot of experience in weather, but there are many others on this site that can say the same thing...and they don't come across as know it alls or just mad at the world. 

Chill and enjoy  your day.  I hope you have a blessed day.

There was no reasoning behind this. The only thing you continually do is repeat who you are quoting saying they agree(or disagree) with you without giving any valid reasoning IN YOUR OWN WORDS and producing scientific proof to back up your data.  You were given a warning because you did not take the friendly advice that was given to you via PM and as stated in the forum by others. 

:violin:  :weenie:

There was no reasoning behind this. The only thing you continually do is repeat who you are quoting saying they agree(or disagree) with you without giving any valid reasoning IN YOUR OWN WORDS and producing scientific proof to back up your data.  You were given a warning because you did not take the friendly advice that was given to you via PM and as stated in the forum by others. 

oh yeah, just throw up a bunch of links too prove what's already a fact that ' a good idea wow !

not true this was my own thinking from my own brain from research i did ,an following the current pattern. no one elses map looks like mine .

Archived