Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just trying to grasp the physics and power involved here. That dude is still gaining elevation as he crashes the racking. Impressive.

Looks to me as if the shelves the raft was on were securely anchored to the floor so all the force went in one direction.  It happened a split second after the clerk in the video thought, "I wonder what would happen if I pulled this tab? OH SSSHHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT".

Looks to me as if the shelves the raft was on were securely anchored to the floor so all the force went in one direction.  It happened a split second after the clerk in the video thought, "I wonder what would happen if I pulled this tab, (etc...)? OH SSSHHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT".

Ah yes - a question with mostly regrettable answers asked by many men in their time.

Sweet, at 31 footer would be ideal for us.  We need something with bunk beds.  The 8 foot pop-up is a tad cramped now with 4 and 5 year old boys.

Yeah that part was pretty cool too.

It has the quad bunks we were looking for. The only draw back is there is no side-out. On the other hand it does keep the weight down. The dry weight of the camper is 7000 pounds, when we load it up along with the back of my truck with fire wood and I pack the wife and four kids in the truck I start to get to the max tow weight of the truck. Especially when I pull a steep grade which I do very often in my area. My MPG horrible with the hemi. When I get the 2500 with the cummins turbo then I can idle up the mtn.

It has the quad bunks we were looking for. The only draw back is there is no side-out. On the other hand it does keep the weight down. The dry weight of the camper is 7000 pounds, when we load it up along with the back of my truck with fire wood and I pack the wife and four kids in the truck I start to get to the max tow weight of the truck. Especially when I pull a steep grade which I do very often in my area. My MPG horrible with the hemi. When I get the 2500 with the cummins turbo then I can idle up the mtn.

There's your problem. :)

Ok so why do the tubes on the top of the opposite rack start moving before being touched by anything?  Something fishy is going on here.

It's from the movie 'Grown Ups 2' - I imagine they wanted a bigger crash effect so they had someone pushing from the other side. They just pushed too soon.

We interrupt this banter for an important message:

OH, PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!  :clap: :clap: :tomato:

We now return to your regularly scheduled banter...

Did you notice how reminiscent of your squirrel that snow trail is, sans the tail, of course :)  Were this to verify we'd have to call it the Great Squirrel Cad episode :)  I've seen cads like that, but not since the year the squirrels wore fleece jackets.  T

JlxX2kL.jpg

Nicely played!  Timely choice!   :clap:  :clap:

We've often thought different models are smokin' crack...

Did you notice how reminiscent of your squirrel that snow trail is, sans the tail, of course :)  Were this to verify we'd have to call it the Great Squirrel Cad episode :)  I've seen cads like that, but not since the year the squirrels wore fleece jackets.  T

Pretty soon you're going to have me convinced that my avatar is, in fact, a squirrel.  What's that saying?  If you repeat something often enough it eventually becomes the truth.   :)  Either way, sign me up for the Great Squirrel CAD!!

Archived