November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Brick Tamland in this thread.  :bag:

you look like him too

:whistle::devilsmiley:

how many times do yall have to be told to leave the sticky prickly plants alone?  i mean you could at least get a gold fish or something lol.  think how smooth and cool - and you can use some of the water for the cactus to boot

edit to add: well i guess after going back to the se page and seeing the full title i should at least apologize for that comment.  i mean dang you were just petting it.  i am thinking jburns must have tried something else with it haha. and i just learned a new word "butthurt"

Currently 55 degrees, wet bulb temperature 53. Any guesses to how much snow the NAM and GFS gives the Waycross area on tonight runs? Earlier runs had the temperature at 56 and WB temperature at 54. Currently things are 1 degree colder than forecast. This could have huge implications on whether I see 80 degrees and tornadoes or snow. Also the surface low rapidly developing in the Gulf is 2mb stronger than expected!!!!!!! None of the models had this.

Currently 55 degrees, wet bulb temperature 53. Any guesses to how much snow the NAM and GFS gives the Waycross area on tonight runs? Earlier runs had the temperature at 56 and WB temperature at 54. Currently things are 1 degree colder than forecast. This could have huge implications on whether I see 80 degrees and tornadoes or snow. Also the surface low rapidly developing in the Gulf is 2mb stronger than expected!!!!!!! None of the models had this.

That means you get dryslotted.

Archived