amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only question is will Auburn take 'Bama down? I think that is the only way the Buckeyes have a shot at a title..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the Buckeyes have to do is keep winning....the rest will work itself out as they have no control over it until the day comes that playoffs happen. First things first......#BEAT_ICHIGAN  

I would take Ohio St., South Carolina, the Heels and the Dawgs today.

No way the Buckeyes lose to Michigan. Clemson is, well, Clemson. Heels will beat the Devils, because that's just how the world works, unfortunately. And I just flipped a coin on the last one.

OSU, Clemson, Duke, UGA, Auburn are my picks today.

Of course, I just want Duke to win so badly that I'm biased.  Earlier in the season, I was thinking the UNC game was an automatic win, but the Tarheels have come on strongly recently.  Duke has not played in a game with this much on the line since the Rose Bowl.  David Cutcliffe has worked wonders with this team.  And, only one starting offensive player is a senior, and only a couple on defense are seniors.  This team has a great chance to continue the progress of the football program next year.

Edit: And there's the kiss of death.  As soon as I pick Duke, Carolina rolls 89 yards in three plays for the first TD of the game.

OSU, Clemson, Duke, UGA, Auburn are my picks today.

Of course, I just want Duke to win so badly that I'm biased. Earlier in the season, I was thinking the UNC game was an automatic win, but the Tarheels have come on strongly recently. Duke has not played in a game with this much on the line since the Rose Bowl. David Cutcliffe has worked wonders with this team. And, only one starting offensive player is a senior, and only a couple on defense are seniors. This team has a great chance to continue the progress of the football program next year.

Edit: And there's the kiss of death. As soon as I pick Duke, Carolina rolls 89 yards in three plays for the first TD of the game.

Ha! You almost picked complete opposite of me. :) The problem I have with Duke winning is that UNC has gotten really good, really fast. Duke has been good for most of the year, but they're games have been pretty close in the fourth quarter. That's probably not going to cut it today. UNC's defense has been playing much better and I don't think Duke has the D to limit UNC's offense very much. I hope I'm wrong. I hated writing all that, by the way.

Ha! You almost picked complete opposite of me. :)The problem I have with Duke winning is that UNC has gotten really good, really fast. Duke has been good for most of the year, but they're games have been pretty close in the fourth quarter. That's probably not going to cut it today. UNC's defense has been playing much better and I don't think Duke has the D to limit UNC's offense very much. I hope I'm wrong. I hated writing all that, by the way.

Oh, I have all kinds of problems with Duke winning today too!   :D

That was a total heart pick, but I would place no money on it.

2 false start penalties back-to-back from the seven-yard-line, but it doesn't matter as Duke scores TD on pass to Crowder from Boone!  Can't keep making those mistakes, though.

Oh, I have all kinds of problems with Duke winning today too! :D

That was a total heart pick, but I would place no money on it.

2 false start penalties back-to-back from the seven-yard-line, but it doesn't matter as Duke scores TD on pass to Crowder from Boone! Can't keep making those mistakes, though.

Wow, Calc! Good game so far. And of course, the Wolfpack remain one of the worst football teams I have ever seen.

:lol:   :(

Congrats to Duke and now that my blood pressure has returned to normal after watching Ohio State win, I can get dinner ready for the grill   :wub:

Keep in mind, if Auburn manages to beat Alabama they will most likely pass Ohio State in the BCS rankings.  Oh, the butt hurt that will cause.

Archived