amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that the dude was asked to stop. I love these videos. It is like traning videos on how to deal with dicks in public.

The Elkin, North Carolina Walmart is probably going to be on the news tomorrow. Someone posted Black Friday chaos to Reddit and it jumped 114K views tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFqUdToBGc

The Elkin, North Carolina Walmart is probably going to be on the news tomorrow. Someone posted Black Friday chaos to Reddit and it jumped 114K views tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFqUdToBGc

Thats insane..... I just dont understand the big deal about black friday savings--like you really save alot. Thats not my cup of tea to be standing in large crowds dealing with idiots as such.

Bah bah bah sheeples .

lol.. was watching the grinch too.

Is it sad that I watched it without any children in the room and can recite it from memory? :lol:   

We watched Rudolph tonight. The Grinch is on the lineup for another night. :)

I watched Rudolph Wednesday night  ^_^    

Right now I'm watching Garth's CBS special and shopping. I'm ready for THE game tomorrow   :D  

I would take Ohio St., South Carolina, the Heels and the Dawgs today.

No way the Buckeyes lose to Michigan. Clemson is, well, Clemson. Heels will beat the Devils, because that's just how the world works, unfortunately. And I just flipped a coin on the last one.

:lol: Clemson is Clemson, but I believe(hope/wish) they will beat the cocks. Although the words sound dirty coming out of my mouth, I'm pulling for Duke  :ph34r:

Archived