amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our projected high today is 48.  It's dreary and drizzling outside and I'm so happy with this event that I could crawl under my desk and gnaw my foot off...

Look at the screen names in this forum.  Do you see one that stands out?  Me too. COLD RAIN. What the hell kind of winter weather name is that? This is all his fault.  I'll get the tar, you bring the feathers.  Lets get him!!

Look at the screen names in this forum. Do you see one that stands out? Me too. COLD RAIN. What the hell kind of winter weather name is that? This is all his fault. I'll get the tar, you bring the feathers. Lets get him!!

Now hold it right there. Who lowered the shields this winter? Um, yeah, that's right -- Cold Rain. And how many winter weather events have occurred BEFORE Thanksgiving? That's right -- two. So, you just step away from the tar and feathers for a minute.

Have to say next to snow, my favorite type of weather is cold. I actually love a cold, dreary CAD day so much better than a hot, sunny day. In fact, I actually start getting down if it's just sunny day after day after day, while even when it's cloudy for two weeks straight I never once miss the sun! I'm pretty sure I'm cut out to live in Alaska or somewhere.

Agreed.  Apparently we are a minority of vampires.

Good deal. Thank you sir. If we don't get anything by the end of March, I will accept the consequences.

March?  You misunderstand me sir.  You have until the first forum post that complains of increasing sun angle limiting accumulations.  Also,  should things go this far, if the groundhog doesn't see his shadow, you're screwed.

Foks seem to for get that cold rain is much closer to the glory, than warm rain, or warm beer...or whatever.  If you've got cold rain, you could get more with a few degrees drop..... if it's warmish, nothing for you, ever.  If you begin to call yourself warm rain, I say stone 'em :)  But only with pea gravel, lol.  T

Dam, look at the radar.  Heavy rain just north, and just south, and a narrow corridor of blue right up through the cursed lands.  Cheeze is up stream of me, I wonder if these training rain holes make it to him, of if it's just me that got the voodoo whammy?

They are laughing at you.

NzSwv2Y.jpg

March? You misunderstand me sir. You have until the first forum post that complains of increasing sun angle limiting accumulations. Also, should things go this far, if the groundhog doesn't see his shadow, you're screwed.

I didn't think I could slip that one by you...but it was worth a shot.

As far as the groundhog is concerned, I've got a buddy that specializes in those varmints. Mr. Conners assures me that it won't be a problem.

I didn't think I could slip that one by you...but it was worth a shot.

As far as the groundhog is concerned, I've got a buddy that specializes in those varmints. Mr. Conners assures me that it won't be a problem.

Tell Mr. Conners to take a hike. We protect our little critters in these parts.

standard.jpg

To Mr. 1300 whose post just got deleted:

You may have a met degree but there are MANY people on this board with colored names that aren't red that are more educated than you.  Think about that for a little while before you run your mouth off and embarrass yourself. 

Having said that, let's all exchange some jabs, in the appropriate ******* thread.  Nobody wants to see your passive agressive emo taunts in an event thread.  Banter is for attention whoring, attention whore away here.

To Mr. 1300 whose post just got deleted:

You may have a met degree but there are MANY people on this board with colored names that aren't red that are more educated than you.  Think about that for a little while before you run your mouth off and embarrass yourself. 

Having said that, let's all exchange some jabs, in the appropriate ******* thread.  Nobody wants to see your passive agressive emo taunts in an event thread.  Banter is for attention whoring, attention whore away here.

Lol. You just embarrassed yourself.

Archived