joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Robert is having problems with the weather police and his graphics on wxsouth facebook. What a joke that is.

Total BS on Robert's site. If anyone has any good advice please let him know. Total BS. Dude is a dick.

^^^ I messaged you on FB btw ^^^

It appears the weather police facebook page has been shut down.  Robert of all people don't deserve to be hassled like that. 

A new FB page has cropped up called "Ban Weather Police" or something like that, but yeah - it's down for now. The problem is that the same guy runs The Weather Space.com page and openly admitted in that thread that he intentionally threatens lawsuits and causes trouble to get his name talked about because it increases his viewers.

A new FB page has cropped up called "Ban Weather Police" or something like that, but yeah - it's down for now. The problem is that the same guy runs The Weather Space.com page and openly admitted in that thread that he intentionally threatens lawsuits and causes trouble to get his name talked about because it increases his viewers.

Isn't he that ***hole that is on here AmericanWx in the mid atlantic subforum?

Ah, looks like he's one of those chemtrail nutballs.

z0j4qbL.jpg

Total BS on Robert's site. If anyone has any good advice please let him know. Total BS. Dude is a dick.

I talked to him about it. Unfortunately on FB you can only fight fire with fire and there are more people willing to fight for Robert than for this Kevin joker.  As much as an idiot that Eastern joker is he has the right tactic going.

I talked to him about it. Unfortunately on FB you can only fight fire with fire and there are more people willing to fight for Robert than for this Kevin joker.  As much as an idiot that Eastern joker is he has the right tactic going.

True that. Sometimes you have to stoop to thier level as well. Everybody should flame his Easternwx fb page with a couple simple words. Fraud, Con-man, psychopath.    Eventually he will get tired of deleting everything.... but the word would eventually get out and people might unfriend his page block and ban him which would utimately be his downfall.

But in order to fight a psychopath one must act like one.

I did not see it man.. Weird.

No joke Burger. Dude might is a major ass but he knows what to do and say. But F him.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/WeatherManKevin

Read more about him here. <-- however the side link are NSFW so beware.

This a$shat got ANON on him last year..

Mark it down! It's only one week out. We have now seen DGEX, GFS, and ECMWF images showing snow next week. It must be a sign! Wow, I can't believe we're already chasing a fantasy storm. Love it!

TWC already talking about it. Might be fantasy for places outside of the mountains lol. The NE is a different story.

Looks like we have a candidate for the first big hit or big letdown of the season.

That is the spirit. 

Mark it down!  It's only one week out.  We have now seen DGEX, GFS, and ECMWF images showing snow next week.  It must be a sign!  Wow, I can't believe we're already chasing a fantasy storm.  Love it!

NO doubt!

can we chase to your house?

Ha! :) Unfortunately, I only have a small shed, a picnic table, and an observation tower on my mtn top.  You must certainly can chase there but come prepared..it is brutal up top even during minor storms! 

I do have a small table, chairs and basic survival gear in the shed to ride out storms as the need arises. As it is rather cramped in there, the only visitors I'm allowing in are the ladies!  :whistle:

I would be lying if I said I was not a bit excited, but I’m also extremely pessimistic. It is really hard to get accumulating snow outside the mountains this time of year. If this was one month later I would be really excited, but we need to acknowledge the time of year. Even if the models keep showing the snow right up to the event, I’ll be surprised if it actually snows. Not trying to be a downer but just being realistic.   

It has happened before (2000 I think) but even then the snow had to fight warm ground temps. We did end of with a couple of inches but the roads were never a problem. I remember walking down the street thinking “man it just snowed and there still isn’t Christmas lights up yet”.       

Yes!  There is the second sign (after a DGEX post) that storm tracking season is officially underway, talk of ground temps.  Now we just need a mention of sun angle and we can get this party started!

Yes!  There is the second sign (after a DGEX post) that storm tracking season is officially underway, talk of ground temps.  Now we just need a mention of sun angle and we can get this party started!

Actually the sun angle is the one thing you don't have to worry about.  Same as late January.  No problem there.

Archived