CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I just found out we are having our first child. If it turns out to be a girl we have always planned to name her Snow. As fate would have it, next Wednesday we are scheduled to have the first ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I'm thinking (and hoping) there could be some special favor working for us this time ;) Just a couple of snow flakes on Wednesday would really make that a special day for my wife and I!

My wife and I just found out we are having our first child. If it turns out to be a girl we have always planned to name her Snow. As fate would have it, next Wednesday we are scheduled to have the first ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I'm thinking (and hoping) there could be some special favor working for us this time ;) Just a couple of snow flakes on Wednesday would really make that a special day for my wife and I!

Dude, major congrats!  Whatever the gender, you are in for some serious fun.  Lots of work mind you, but serious fun.

(3 and 4 year old boys here)

Congrats! That is awesome news :hug: 

Congrats! Nothing like becoming a parent. Great responsibility, but great times too!

That's a huge deal. Congrats - seriously.

Congrats man! Awesome news!

Archived