• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

buckeyefan1

I'm glad they are winning a few games, but I'm not ready to jump on a bandwagon.  The teams they’ve beaten entered today with a 8-29 record. The next two weeks bring the 49ers and Patriots. Then we will know

Neve left the bandwagon. Watching the last four years has been very hard. Either way, it is nice but sad to be happy about a + .500 team :)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle...please make those mean Carolina folks quit saying things about football.  They are taking joy in my poor, poor Falcons having the ship stomped out of them, and it's hurting my delicate feelings!!  T

If I did that, they would just remind me that my Bears were defeated last by the Redskins and they have a battle tonight against the Packers  :P   

Michelle...please make those mean Carolina folks quit saying things about football.  They are taking joy in my poor, poor Falcons having the ship stomped out of them, and it's hurting my delicate feelings!!  T

Meh....they have a small winning streak and you think they were in the Super Bowl....

I'd take off another 25% because Rodgers got hurt on the first series;)

Though, it could be argued that Rodgers' injury only leveled the playing field with Cutler already being out for the Bears.  McCown looked great though, in his stead.

He should have ran faster to avoid the sack  :P 

LOL, thanks man. I have to figure out how to access my models from the office

That's funny! I have no problem accessing models from the office. Wait. That didn't come out right. Weather models, I mean. The problem I have is that I can't access AmWx from work, so I have to post on my Blackberry. :)

Another circus sideshow but more of the "bless his heart" variety:

IgmXMMw.jpg

It's good to know that one can become a professional forecaster/climatologist simply from browsing weather forums for 4 or 5 years.  Oh and for some additional LOLs, click through to his new "pay site" where he's peddling "high resolution graphics" for $35 a pop and a custom forecast for only $10 a day!  Make sure you have plenty of popcorn on hand, this guy is just getting going for the winter season.  Last year at this time he was certain we were having a Thanksgiving blizzard in the southeast.  The first time the 300 hour 18z GFS shows a whopper, he'll go ALL IN. 

So much entertainment in the weather community!

IgmXMMw.jpg

It's good to know that one can become a professional forecaster/climatologist simply from browsing weather forums for 4 or 5 years.  Oh and for some additional LOLs, click through to his new "pay site" where he's peddling "high resolution graphics" for $35 a pop and a custom forecast for only $10 a day!  Make sure you have plenty of popcorn on hand, this guy is just getting going for the winter season.  Last year at this time he was certain we were having a Thanksgiving blizzard in the southeast.  The first time the 300 hour 18z GFS shows a whopper, he'll go ALL IN. 

"You will not here about....."

Makes me want to read more!!

Here is the "pay site" logo:

Gotta love his use of "Lord of the Rings" font

Does he really have a massive grammar fail on his "pay site" logo?  :axe:

CUSTOMIZED WEATHER FORECASTS THAT DOESNT MISS!

If you can't bother to edit your work properly (especially on the main page), I'm not going to be too confident in the product you're providing me at charge.  I think I'll pass.

Personality makes such a huge difference from forecaster to forecaster.  Those that are humble and unassuming, yet still quite intelligent and informative, are much more enjoyable to read than those who think they are next to God when it comes to forecasting weather.

If you can't bother to edit your work properly (especially on the main page), I'm not going to be too confident in the product you're providing me at charge.  I think I'll pass.

Personality makes such a huge difference from forecaster to forecaster.  Those that are humble and unassuming, yet still quite intelligent and informative, are much more enjoyable to read than those who think they are next to God when it comes to forecasting weather.

I agree.  You never know when some unexpected apostrophe, driven by gale force winds, will smack you in the back of the head. It's best not to take chances.

I agree.  You never know when some unexpected apostrophe, driven by gale force winds, will smack you in the back of the head. It's best not to take chances.

Seems like the "E" and "S" may be a potential hazard as well.  But I'm no grammarologist - it might just look weird to me.

Da um, Michelle....must be my post that brought you luck!!  Oh, well, I'm ready for Bball :)  T

I'm looking forward to watching Aaron Craft increase his all time OSU record for steals  :wub:  He currently has 248  ;) 

IgmXMMw.jpg

Indeed  :lol:   

Shhhhh.....he's the professional :weenie: ...........   :whistle:

Archived