• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November 2013 obs and discussion

usedtobe

You definitely need some enhancements, regardless those are some sweet pics.

lol- on many levels.

I wish I brought my dslr but i would never bring that on a boat. Even my sony compact would have been sweet. Phone pics are tough for clarity and manipulation. Most stunning sunset I've seen in many years. Being on the water made it a home run. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really doubting whether the torch ever gets here.  GEFS doesn't show the -EPO ridge going anywhere and good ensemble support for a west-based -NAO developing.  Several members even develop a decent -AO way out.  With a strong trough off the West Coast, that probably prevents us from getting REALLY cold, but I also think we don't torch.  Probably seasonable more or less after the impressive cold shot next week.  

Really doubting whether the torch ever gets here.  GEFS doesn't show the -EPO ridge going anywhere and good ensemble support for a west-based -NAO developing.  Several members even develop a decent -AO way out.  With a strong trough off the West Coast, that probably prevents us from getting REALLY cold, but I also think we don't torch.  Probably seasonable more or less after the impressive cold shot next week.  

i really think that until the Pac gets sorted out with that ridiculous Aleutian ridge it will be a guessing game on how the pattern sets up.

Mmm, working from home today and there is mangled flakes falling from the sky right now (mixed with rain).

Yup, driving home today on 83 and saw a few flakes hitting the windshield with the raindrops coming over the southern york county hills. Elevation was about 820ft.

~Sent from a device that cannot speel.

Archived