northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like we go through this discussion every time Blizz gets something deleted.

I agree with everything Cold Miser said though. Pinned threads for serious weather discussion.

Who cares what anyone else says about this forum? It's not perfect but we are all used to it.

It's unfortunate everyone in this subforum is being judged off that. Nor is it fair

Weather nazis, weather is serious bidness? They bullied a twelve year old kid. Imagine that. Man I am glad The Internet was not around when I was 12, I forecasted heavy snow twenty times a year, wait nothing's changed, lol

The Weather Police should be careful. The real police are cracking down on cases of cyber bullying and harassment of minors via social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Haha I guess I will step out of the shadows as well. I've been here on and off for a while now, but I never really made the time to register. I have learned a great deal from a lot of you and I hope to actually contribute (what I can contribute I have no idea, you guys are pros) moving forward.  :)

Haha I guess I will step out of the shadows as well. I've been here on and off for a while now, but I never really made the time to register. I have learned a great deal from a lot of you and I hope to actually contribute (what I can contribute I have no idea, you guys are pros) moving forward.  :)

Welcome aboard! great avatar by the way

Man I must say, a mod in the other forum is displaying what Users on that site are considering "UNCALLED FOR" responce because of "HARSH" activity and that Accuweather mod is now arguing that US cities I mentioned ""Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, State college (accuweather's location) are not in the US NE, and so I come running here to this forum because I find it absurd that a mod acts so badly in front of all the users that are acting very good. Thank god this forum doesn't have anything like that!

Ok welcome to you to then.. I wonder if there is anyone else new that forget to introduce themselves Lol There must be lots coming here from Accuweather, seeing this is the new best place to be, which isn't surprising.

Those with this disease/affliction/blessing tend to find their way to this forum eventually. Welcome aboard. Let's hope this winter delivers the good stuff.

After this winter I'll probably be moving down to the DC area so it might be my last real winter for the foreseeable future.  :ee:

it is all of those things at the same time lol. This area is so frustrating sometimes. Can be just miles away from a rain snow line multiple times a year. But anyway, hopefully we can get a memorable one before you move down to DC.

Archived