joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
CWG - Complaint/Praise thread

Deck Pic

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Matt said, the snow was anomalous and note-worthy.  The temps...naso much.  The warm days are going to be more anomalous relative to normal than today's cold temps.  

Even the snow wasn't all that noteworthy. It's perhaps a week later than we've seen in April in recent history but many Aprils have a T of snow at the local airports.  The way it came together was quite unusual for here.. having it be 70 midday then snowing in the evening.. definitely rare in that sense. But it was novelty snow except maybe in some higher elevations or places north where it's more typical to see a little snow in April. 

Lots of rants and complaints this morning at work about the snow and cold. I just lold at it. Really silly to be so upset over a cooler spring day

"OMG!! SNOW!!! HOW DARE IT SNOWS AND GET COLD TO STOP MY ULTIMATE WARRIOR-LIKE RUSH TO GET THROUGH THE DAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I WANT WARMTH TO MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE, ALONG WITH MY SUPER SIZED ICED LATTE...DID I MENTION I ONLY GOT 3 HOURS OF SLEEP?"

3/10....it's f---cking beautiful out. Why have the daily digit?  It just reflects poorly on CWG and undercuts their credibility as a serious weather source.

Yep, and an 88 degree day in early April when many have no AC in their apartment gets a 9/10. It's loltastic

Today was like a 4 or 5, in my opinion. It wasn't that great for mid-April.

But who f***ing cares anyway? Why is it such a big deal? The bitching about the bitching is at least as bad as the original bitching.

If you really don't care, the solution is simple: don't open the thread.

Today was like a 4 or 5, in my opinion. It wasn't that great for mid-April.

But who f***ing cares anyway? Why is it such a big deal? The bitching about the bitching is at least as bad as the original bitching.

Half of the purpose of this thread is for bitching. And to me today was close to perfect. Just what I want for mid April.

• 3 weeks later...

How is today a 7/10?  Crisp blue skies, light breeze, sunny, and will be like 72/45 this afternoon and mid 60s this evening.  I guess I don't understand what a nice day is.  Hopefully the oppressive days the end of this week with +10 maxes will satisfy the degreed mets at CWG.

How is today a 7/10? Crisp blue skies, light breeze, sunny, and will be like 72/45 this afternoon and mid 60s this evening. I guess I don't understand what a nice day is. Hopefully the oppressive days the end of this week with +10 maxes will satisfy the degreed mets at CWG.

Maybe a downgrade for the pollen.

I like heat but today was pretty unpleasant here at least especially since it started off rather pleasant and then we furnaced. Plus we haven't had many warm days still. On the bright side it's not the weeks of 75 degree dews that are inbound later.

Archived