joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
CWG - Complaint/Praise thread

Deck Pic

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about days like yesterday depends on what you are doing. When I was walking the dog and driving around with the windows open it felt warm and nice. But I also had to do 5 hours of heavy lifting yard work. Being soaked in sweat sucks. I'll never enjoy it.

The thing about days like yesterday depends on what you are doing. When I was walking the dog and driving around with the windows open it felt warm and nice. But I also had to do 5 hours of heavy lifting yard work. Being soaked in sweat sucks. I'll never enjoy it.

exactly..I undersold the day a bit..slightly cooler and less humid than I thought...but it certainly wasn't ideal for any outdoor activity, except sitting in the shade.  getting into cars was hot and required AC.  any activity in the sun was hot for any length of time.  The evening was nice.  I've never heard a southern californian complain about a 68 sunny day.  I hope we get a 69-73 degree sunny day soon with little breeze and dews in the 30s/40s so people can experience how much it absolutely blows away an 80+ day at 2pm...

Dews around 50 yesterday really helped.  I did about 8 hours of yardwork this weekend, pretty evenly split, and I was sweating way more at 73/65 than I was at 80/50.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived