amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 0Z GFS and Euro looked terribly unphased though...just a spouthern stream brush I thought. I have been pulling big for this to work out, but I didn't think it was very positive.

I don't have a great feeling either with the euro and euro ensembles still looking crappy. We'll see what today brings.

Yeah coming from a guy in snow deprived ME with only 93" on the season.  ;)

Hey, I was told that all winter long by multiple posters that is was a CT winter, Why change it now, I did not make the century club like others so i hope some get to break records

Still monster ice banks and full cover in shady spots in my hood. Amazing tenacity of this stuff. But about 85% of my lawn is snow free first time since Dec 23

My next door neighbor still has about a 500' long stripe of snow extending from his front yard to his backyard in an area of deep shade. I have nearly full sun, so spring snow melts fast on my property. My lawn has never looked so brown though, even my neighbors who fetilize like crazy have brown yards.

Apparently I do this year.  Pear trees are ready to burst out as well.

And Will lives in the Tundra where it's still deep winter.

Hey still mostly snow covered here in the yard. Sun spots have grass showing through though. Will be a long while until forsythias are blooming here.

Hey still mostly snow covered here in the yard. Sun spots have grass showing through though. Will be a long while until forsythias are blooming here.

Bdr finished yesterday beautiful Easter with a -1 on the day to finish the month -0.3. A few said it would end up positive and NYC finished march without reaching 60.

Yeah coming from a guy in snow deprived ME with only 93" on the season.  ;)

NNE peeps dote on snowpack, and that's been disappointing this year, especially for ardent snowmobilers.  My 89" is 2" above my avg season, but I'll need some April surprise for my snow depth days to reach even 70% of the 14-yr avg.

Id like to see some pics if these widespread forsythia in bloom. I think its very improbable that they are full and blooming

I took a look at some today. They are close, but not yet. I did notice some sort of magnolia tree trying to bloom here believe it or not...but it gets sun almost all day.

Archived