CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great seeing okx mid to upper 50s to near 60 early next week here, bump it up okx  bump bump bump it up.

Hopefully it will be back door misery for our cold loving friends to the north and east! (that is what they are hoping for after all)

Good luck.

> lol<  I dont need luck down here, besides I will be in SC from the 12th till 19th and the weather looks incredible, by the time I get back here it will be plenty warm.  Hopefully sheet drizzle and low 40s carry you to the promised land, why you would want that is plain insane.

Doom and Gloomers gonna doom and gloom

Good luck.

From what I read in other spaces said boundary may set up by the Canadian border, Obviously the cold mongers here (and they are legion) think otherwise but at this point that option is as viable as their's.

Good luck.

Any accuracy beyond 4 days will be difficult with that boundary and where it sets up.  AO is on it's way positive by Sun/Mon.  The NAO looks to be neutral as well by that time.  PNA neutral.  Pattern moving into next week does not look overly cold.  Maybe some brief bouts but long term below normal does not look in the cards without any blocking.

From what I read in other spaces said boundary may set up by the Canadian border, Obviously the cold mongers here (and they are legion) think otherwise but at this point that option is as viable as their's.

Monday and Tuesday could be nice if things work out, but it looks to get unsettled after that as an ULL gets stuck near Labrador.

We're not going to have sustained nice wx this time of year. 2-3 nice days followed by 2-3 days of raw drizzle are a win to me in early April.

Delusions of 2012 will happen until people experience a couple more typical springs for us and realize that 2012 and 2010 are extreme outliers.

Delusions of 2012 will happen until people experience a couple more typical springs for us and realize that 2012 and 2010 are extreme outliers.

Don't think anyone has been making references to last year.  I've only come from the angle that it looks like a typical Spring pattern not the Winter pattern as some have made it out to be.

Enjoy the process and evolution folks its spring in sne, anyone expecting 2012 should just close the blinds.  Its a season just like Autumn and its gradual...........take the good with the bad.

Another cold day truck says 38 and its windy as hell, last le miz day for a while, weekend and early next week looks sunsational especially the further south and west you are.

This 80 crap is just make believe fodder garnered up by a few to have something to fight against, carry on and stay calm.

Got a good look at the landscape today around the area. forsythia are not open yet, and daffodils are just coming up now. Little late for around here, but a few warm days would help that. Most people down here are just ready for some prolong spring weather. The last two days have def been chilly. Possible record lows at JFK and ISP tonight

Archived