CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS is absolute heaven, some rain lots of warmth! Oh man the extended looks incredible!!

This cooler than normal weather we've had starting to wreak havoc on your senses if you think the gfs looks "incredible" for this time of year. I guess the euro looks "really good" to you as well.

This cooler than normal weather we've had starting to wreak havoc on your senses if you think the gfs looks "incredible" for this time of year. I guess the euro looks "really good" to you as well.

50s and 60s looks incredible to me, its early April, the  last few springs have skewed what is normal...........I enjoy spring, to each there own Mr Sampson Sir.

50s and 60s looks incredible to me, its early April, the  last few springs have skewed what is normal...........I enjoy spring, to each there own Mr Sampson Sir.

that's part of the issue-55-60 with sun would feel pretty warm.   Folks are spoiled with the last few years with regular bouts of 60-80

50s and 60s looks incredible to me, its early April, the last few springs have skewed what is normal...........I enjoy spring, to each there own Mr Sampson Sir.

I like to use the word "incredible" for things that really are, but I could see how upping the ante verbally would add to your allure up there. Carry on my good man.

that's part of the issue-55-60 with sun would feel pretty warm.   Folks are spoiled with the last few years with regular bouts of 60-80

Yeah, its comical, people expecting 80s in March and April........even today will feel awesome its all relative!  Besides I am looking at the week of the 13th on the GFS and it looks sunsationally warm for vacay, gorgeous HP off the southeast coast.

I like to use the word "incredible" for things that really are, but I could see how upping the ante verbally would add to your allure up there. Carry on my good man.

50s and 60s and sun are incredible to me.  I certainly would never tell you that your opinions or pleasures are not real or valid only because I disagree.  Make it your best day ever Mr Sampson.

Well hopefully something happens soon. We have had like one warm day since january. Would be nice for a a few mild days in a row. Uppers 50's have been the max since last year.

It does not matter what the weather is, it will always be the bse3 or w/e. The truth be told it has been a slow start to spring, the last two months have been below avg in his area and ours. Hopefully that changes

It does not matter what the weather is, it will always be the bse3 or w/e. The truth be told it has been a slow start to spring, the last two months have been below avg in his area and ours. Hopefully that changes

Yes Timmy the -0.4 March was brutal here, just brutal.  This month will be above normal, things in full swing here, how are things down in the armpit of America?  How is you're plan going to have me ousted from the board, best of luck!

Yeah, its comical, people expecting 80s in March and April........even today will feel awesome its all relative!  Besides I am looking at the week of the 13th on the GFS and it looks sunsationally warm for vacay, gorgeous HP off the southeast coast.

I certainly don't 80s.  50s and 60s most definitely with a few 70s thrown in, usually late in April.  Climo is now mid 50s for daily highs across the southern tier of SNE.

I certainly don't 80s.  50s and 60s most definitely with a few 70s thrown in, usually late in April.  Climo is now mid 50s for daily highs across the southern tier of SNE.

Please Bob, no facts in this thread, its clear we have all forecasted 80s and that those temps are normal.  I am personally looking forward to Allsnow's  random temp departure somewhere in southern new jersey, exciting stuff for those that live in New England.

Please Bob, no facts in this thread, its clear we have all forecasted 80s and that those temps are normal.  I am personally looking forward to Allsnow's  random temp departure somewhere in southern new jersey, exciting stuff for those that live in New England.

Well your warm March and no 40s in SW CT worked out well.

Well sure as hell ain't warm..lol.

His torch talk about it getting warm after 3/5 was an epic fail. We had two big snowstorms after that date and well below avg temps.

But everyone busts. There's a reason its not an easy field. The LR forecasts from a lot of vendors were a fail calling for the end of winter in mid-February. It was a weird year.

Well your warm March and no 40s in SW CT worked out well.

Please...no realism here. It thwarts LL's wonderful passive aggressive style. He just seems so happy when he says something to the effect of: "have a great day!!, you miserable pieces of chit". Then he follows it up with a knock on where someone lives because he's such a happy guy when the sun is shining.

Archived