amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile in realityville, a milky o cast day but qute mild for 3/31. Nice early spring night with a sprinkle here and there in the Boston area. I'm getting my heaviest winter coat cleaned and it shall be worn no more before next winter. Don't worry...I have a backup which should be ok down to a. Bit below freezing so I should be fine.

Meanwhile in realityville, a milky o cast day but qute mild for 3/31. Nice early spring night with a sprinkle here and there in the Boston area. I'm getting my heaviest winter coat cleaned and it shall be worn no more before next winter. Don't worry...I have a backup which should be ok down to a. Bit below freezing so I should be fine.

was awesome here today...  it's spring.  Not the faux spring of the last few years.  Dreary at times, cold at other times, sometimes mild to warm spring in eastern new England. 

21/47 here..  Light rain didn't move in until after 6 PM....  Now 37 with a little light rain yet.

Great Easter ! Doom and gloomers that called for a cold rain out failed. Congrats bob on 60 the rev said there was no chance with south winds today.

Deep deep winter continues.

Finally a sprinkle what an amazing 3 day weekend really fantastic march weather!

Happy Easter!

What an awful week of shaping up. Just a windy miserable cold useless week. Newly planted flowers will all die..grass will actually get browner instead of greener. Below normnal temps after today for as far as we can see..hideous.

The only good thing is we have the threat of some damaging storms today and possibly snow Friday night in the hills.

Phuck Spring.

my .02, you're attitude towards spring will change as your son grows... baseball, lacrosse whatever it is, getting out throwing the ball around, getting some hacks in to get ready for the new season. it will become less about you and more about him ... at least it did for me

my .02, you're attitude towards spring will change as your son grows... baseball, lacrosse whatever it is, getting out throwing the ball around, getting some hacks in to get ready for the new season. it will become less about you and more about him ... at least it did for me

Spring is such a tease when everyone southwest of us is dancing throigj the tulips and we are socked in with low clouds and fog. That's the worst IMHO, we will all soon find out enough. Spring is meh.....I'd rather just be in a coma until Memorial Day.

Nice quick soaking last night.  Got the fertilizer down Sat so let the green up commence.  Looks like 2 below normal days(mid 40s) before we head back to normal(low to mid 50s).  Today will be a huge + since the lows were in the 40s for most.and highs are projected to be low 60s.  As far as Friday goes, looks like a rainer to be me. Southern stream system just won't cut it for me this time of year.

Nice quick soaking last night. Got the fertilizer down Sat so let the green up commence. Looks like 2 below normal days(mid 40s) before we head back to normal(low to mid 50s). Today will be a huge + since the lows were in the 40s for most.and highs are projected to be low 60s. As far as Friday goes, looks like a rainer to be me. Southern stream system just won't cut it for me this time of year.

Many will have 5z mins tonight. It will feel more like winter this evening into tomorrow.

Archived