• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Spring

Mr Torchey

That's a tasty CCB if it could ever come inland.

I'd rather a good storm any day of the week than sunny and 50.

It needs to phase more. If we start seeing this thing cutting off in mid levels I'll get more excited but right now the whole thing just has a lot of work to do outside of extreme elevated terrain (i.e. not Mount Tolland). 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It needs to phase more. If we start seeing this thing cutting off in mid levels I'll get more excited but right now the whole thing just has a lot of work to do outside of extreme elevated terrain (i.e. not Mount Tolland). 

It's a long shot..just kind of interesting to look at. What's the other option..partly cloudy and 45? I'd rather see if anything interesting can come down the pike.

It's a long shot..just kind of interesting to look at. What's the other option..partly cloudy and 45? I'd rather see if anything interesting can come down the pike.

Yeah if we casn get a big phase it would be interesting. As modeled I think meh for the time being outside of West Chesterfield. 

Great Easter ! Doom and gloomers that called for a cold rain out failed. Congrats bob on 60 the rev said there was no chance with south winds today.

Deep deep winter continues.

Finally a sprinkle what an amazing 3 day weekend really fantastic march weather!

Happy Easter!

Great Easter ! Doom and gloomers that called for a cold rain out failed. Congrats bob on 60 the rev said there was no chance with south winds today.

Finally a sprinkle what an amazing 3 day weekend really fantastic march weather!

Happy Easter!

Yup, big bust for those that called for an all day rainer...5:30 and still dry for the day here...

I'm kind of astounded that people don't enjoy the longer days and life giving sun. Wtf? Is wx the be all and end all of everything? I guess to me it's not so much so maybe I am not of like mind. 45 and pc is nice enough because of sun. 40 and dank blows as many dead rats in spring as any other time of year.

Happy Easter!

I said no 60 for you on s winds and that's what happened. Until my warning is rescinded I don't discuss that other area

Cold rain and 45 here AWT

I'm kind of astounded that people don't enjoy the longer days and life giving sun. Wtf? Is wx the be all and end all of everything? I guess to me it's not so much so maybe I am not of like mind. 45 and pc is nice enough because of sun. 40 and dank blows as many dead rats in spring as any other time of year.

Sign me up for 50F and sun this time of year Ger. I can already feel the serotonin rising in me. I fully expect plenty of dead ratter drizzle fests in the 40s too since it's part of our climo. Any sun, as we get into April, is pretty much a nice day. I love snow and cold as much as anyone here, but I love all of our seasons. To everything...turn, turn, turn.

Archived