joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 25th Winter Weather Observations

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wife is driving back from Wilmington on hey 74 and says the rain is freezing to her windshield with the defrost blasting full on. she has had to pull off twice to scrape windown and others doing the same.

Amos- my wife and I were thinking about heading down to our house in Oak Island this afternoon- has she seen any wrecks on 74?

Getting slammed with heavy freezing rain here in Crossville. Sleet pellets are occasionaly mixing in. The roads are a mess and by my estimates at least a quarter of an inch of ice on the trees and power lines. Satelite is aready out. Fingers crossed the power stays on.

This may be shaping up to be the worst ice storm I've seen here.

Getting slammed with heavy freezing rain here in Crossville. Sleet pellets are occasionaly mixing in. The roads are a mess and by my estimates at least a quarter of an inch of ice on the trees and power lines. Satelite is aready out. Fingers crossed the power stays on.

I was worried about a major ice storm in that area.

Stay Safe !!

Archived