• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 25-26 Storm Potential

powderfreak

Sports, breaking news, weather, running tips/ advice, financial stuff.. Sure it can be found elsewhere. Nowhere as quick , easy, and up to the second in one easy place. It's quick, easy, and provides me everything I need to stay informed, happy and healthy. It's one stop shopping for life

instantly too way before any where. I follow people from all over the world, get some interesting information.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a nasty attack from someone who I thought was a good friend.

Dude your game is old, you tell me I have a twitter account when I don't you just throw magical stories in the air, and dont care where they land, its ridiculous.

Like I said produce my twitter account, produce a single tweet or whatever you call them ever made by me or apologize for making false accusations.

How anyone isn't on Twitter and active Tweeter / follower is incomprehensible. There is nowhere in this world you can get more instant information on your favorite things/ interests. It is absolutely one of the best inventions ever thought of.

lol

Probably because most of the time people don't give a crap or have time to read up on people's every move.  Too much useless information from too many people streaming at the same time (Depending on how many people one follows).

If you are a sheep and like to follow, by all means keep it up.

Dude your game is old, you tell me I have a twitter account when I don't you just throw magical stories in the air, and dont care where they land, its ridiculous.

Like I said produce my twitter account, produce a single tweet or whatever you call them ever made by me or apologize for making false accusations.

Giuseppe, what you said in your previous post to me says it all and tells me what you think of me. It hurts, but what's done is done. I thought we were friends , but we're not

Who cares.  Twitter is for high school girls.

Twitter users include:

Every US politician

Every US news agency

Every sports team

My kids' schools

Most Mets who's opinions I respect

Twitter, if used correctly, is a really really good source of information.  Facebook is more for teenage girls.  I'm not telling you to jump onto Twitter, I'm just saying your opinion of it is misinformed

Giuseppe, what you said in your previous post to me says it all and tells me what you think of me. It hurts, but what's done is done. I thought we were friends , but we're not

Whatever, accuse me of something that is false, and its my problem.  I was not the one that called you asking for advice, I was not the one that pm'ed you asking for advice I was the one that gave you advice, I was the person that was there for you when you asked questions, I was the one that answered the phone and took time out of my day to talk to you about something.  Please, just forget you accused me of something thats not true, just forget about that............it will go away.  Thanks for making accusations that were not true and then playing the drama queen.

Twitter users include:

Every US politician

Every US news agency

Every sports team

My kids' schools

Most Mets who's opinions I respect

Twitter, if used correctly, is a really really good source of information.  Facebook is more for teenage girls.  I'm not telling you to jump onto Twitter, I'm just saying your opinion of it is misinformed

There's nothing that I need faster in my life from any of those sources.  The only tweets I see from mets are the ones here when people are ripping them for what they put out there. 

To each his own, I think it's goofy. 

Whatever, accuse me of something that is false, and its my problem. I was not the one that called you asking for advice, I was not the one that pm'ed you asking for advice I was the one that gave you advice, I was the person that was there for you when you asked questions, I was the one that answered the phone and took time out of my day to talk to you about something. Please, just forget you accused me of something thats not true, just forget about that............it will go away. Thanks for making accusations that were not true and then playing the drama queen.

Make today the best day ever friend :sun:

Archived