• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
January 25-26 Storm Potential

powderfreak

Except for the euro ensembles which bring warm days to us tuesday/Wednesday.

00zecmwfenshourly850mbTempAnomalyNA120.g

00zecmwfenshourly850mbTempAnomalyNA144.g

GEFS a tad less mild. But a growing torch signal to me for a day or 2 next week. Remember what winter this is....this winter.

Lots of subtle signs that stays south of us..the mid week low goes under us most likely..Maybe we spike to 40 one day..No biggie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Groundhog day... :axe:
If anyone is still listening at this late hour, here is the problem with this winter...  WE KEEP F RETURNING TO THIS SAME CONSTRUCT!   Combined with what OSU' and I were discussing:

gfs_namer_096_500_vort_ht.gif

Yeah it's been the groundhog pattern all along. It's just a shame at least someone wasn't cashing in in the repetition. As it is now there are no winners.

The stupid srefs picked a fine time to be right. Same for the maligned nam. We can hope this comes back and it still might, but the euro being so bad is not encouraging and may be indicative if a continued easterly jog. We seem to be done tickling, it's jogging now.

What a head fake the 18z was.

Yeah it's been the groundhog pattern all along. It's just a shame at least someone wasn't cashing in in the repetition. As it is now there are no winners. The stupid srefs picked a fine time to be right. Same for the maligned nam. We can hope this comes back and it still might, but the euro being so bad is not encouraging and may be indicative if a continued easterly jog. We seem to be done tickling, it's jogging now. What a head fake the 18z was.

I think, all-in-all, you'll do just fine with this system.  Maybe get some OES enhancement.

Trust me...I hear ya. The donations primarily go toward server costs. The upgrade was coming donations or not because of security issues. We actually hold off on software updates for awhile until the bugs are worked out by IPB. This update has definitely been a disaster at times. We just found out about this latest issue yesterday afternoon...we're doing our best.

I know, thanks we all appreciate it.

12z is rolling. Ncep tossed the nam totally. Hoping it is a little better at least

Man I would absolutely love the Feb 1967 ideas Donnie Baseball is chucking around. A ten year olds weenie heaven. The first days were mild then it was one of those heavy rains to heavy snow so rarely seen then it was hammer time. My school bus got stuck at the school we had to transfer on to one in the road, I believe we had 3 days off in a row, heavy heavy sledding. 

Man I would absolutely love the Feb 1967 ideas Donnie Baseball is chucking around. A ten year olds weenie heaven. The first days were mild then it was one of those heavy rains to heavy snow so rarely seen then it was hammer time. My school bus got stuck at the school we had to transfer on to one in the road, I believe we had 3 days off in a row, heavy heavy sledding. 

Feb-Mar 1967 , weenies heads explode at the thought.

Archived