• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 25-26 Storm Potential

powderfreak

Not sure why you dislike me so much...many of my posts towards you have just been joking around with you...

Well, do you think I'm actually proposing that we kill you, or is it possible that I'm joking too and that you're inexplicably unable to take what you dish out?

In other news, remember that time that BOX put out a map for widespread 4-6 for Friday earlier this week?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, do you think I'm actually proposing that we kill you, or is it possible that I'm joking too and that you're inexplicably unable to take what you dish out?

In other news, remember that time that BOX put out a map for widespread 4-6 for Friday earlier this week?

I can take it...just not used to your posting style yet...lol

i wouldn't be surprised if it's just flurries at this point. 

Waste of a nice little northern stream system....the radar will probably look amazing coming out of the lakes too, and then it will just shrivel up on us. Probably a good amount of virga. Won't be shocked if we see an inch, but I could also envision too much low level dry air and only weenie flakes.

Waste of a nice little northern stream system....the radar will probably look amazing coming out of the lakes too, and then it will just shrivel up on us. Probably a good amount of virga. Won't be shocked if we see an inch, but I could also envision too much low level dry air and only weenie flakes.

yeah it's pretty much D-1" at this point. 

not a good showing by the euro. even after the run that was showing the monster it had a bunch that were pretty good.

What the hell did he see?

Like everyone else we have our storms that we think we see something.  Let's face it Scott there were a lot of people here that would have bet a digit that this one was going to produce.

i wouldn't be surprised if it's just flurries at this point. 

I'm glad you said it and glad I never went for more than the glance although the 18z had me thinking bust and 1-3 here.  Right now I'd forecast just flurries, maybe a dusting.  Dry air will maul this precip.  Maybe you guys get a dusting to 2" out there.  No real OES flow either aside of very low level. 

This is the winter of you think it sucks now, wait 12 hours it'll suck more as systems approach.

suppression, depression

made worse by the recession

zeus's rectum, 40/70's weenie

jerrys 93 drysluts snowtotals are teenie

great snow 1717 worried warm and dry

mahkwebstah pattern won’t fly

bobby ain’t pimping the srefs

backyard no snow gefs

suppression depression

end of my session

lol

Is this a case of suppression or just a fast slow not letting anything amplify, we have zero blocking and the nao is not negative right?

Shortwave ended up weaker...and in combination with fast moving slow and a less amped western ridge, it gets strung out to the east before it can pump up the downstream ridging. It had room to do it, but you still need it potent enough and enough meridional flow.

Archived