Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 25-26 Storm Potential

powderfreak

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets try and pull 1-3 inches out of tomorrow nite. This is deep arctic air. Won't take much at all to wring out some light snows.

Same goes for next week. You aren't gonna scour out this air easily. Look for the real warm stuff to stay mostly south. At the worst maybe a dirty mild up?

If temp's get near 50F next wednesday like some forecasts that I have seen, the meager snowcover around here will be history. Hopefully we get a few inches tommorow night and don't warm up much next week. These two steps forward and three steps back temperature swings are bad for building snowcover.

If temp's get near 50F next wednesday like some forecasts that I have seen, the meager snowcover around here will be history. Hopefully we get a few inches tommorow night and don't warm up much next week. These two steps forward and three steps back temperature swings are bad for building snowcover.

I haven't seen any forecasts like that . Maybe it happens but this setup is different than last week

Tell me 5 things in the past week it's helped you with that are not related to the weather that you couldn't have found elsewhere.

Sports, breaking news, weather, running tips/ advice, financial stuff.. Sure it can be found elsewhere. Nowhere as quick , easy, and up to the second in one easy place. It's quick, easy, and provides me everything I need to stay informed, happy and healthy. It's one stop shopping for life

Archived