joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 25-26 Storm Potential

powderfreak

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Forky in that I'd be more worried about suppressed solutions rather than Apps runners with this system.

GEFS had many suppressed members, actually most of the suppressed were OTS for everyone on the East coast. the Euro Ens were not bad. Reality is once again anything past day 3 is out of range for specifics.

Eh, I still don't mind seeing that solution 6 days out.

I've mostly been just looking to see if the storm is still there at this point. There's really nothing else we can do 6 days out....except we can say the antecedent airmass will be very cold.

I've mostly been just looking to see if the storm is still there at this point. There's really nothing else we can do 6 days out....except we can say the antecedent airmass will be very cold.

Yeah really nothing much more you can do. It's not worth worrying about suppresion, SWFE, or anything like that.

Yeah really nothing much more you can do. It's not worth worrying about suppresion, SWFE, or anything like that.

what else could you do anyway?

Using IPad or IPhone or BB so my grammar may suck.

Classic post from JI lol:

Euro went from 22 snow to 42 rain in on run

and DT:

‎*** MODEL CONFUSION !!**8

The NEW 0Z EURO model is now coming out here at 120AM.. and it has the Low further North tracking thru se OH -- NOT KY-- then into western PA AND over or north of PHL. This track... would mean NO event at all for any portion of VA or MD...

Archived