• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Jan 20-24 storm window opens (Jan 22 potential)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say though you constantly doubt me and ask for pics, so you want respect show it. I know some serious ball busting goes on but when it comes to obs most of us are very serious,Scooter, Ryan and you calling my Obs fables, guess its a joke but it's one of those jokes where it's funny but there is a an underneath tone.

I ask for pics all the time because you do . You and Joe always ask for pics

I doubt it unless the Fri nite/ Saturday storm can get over a foot

Mid FEB. Absolutely loving the look of weeklies and long term. Anyways still no now here. Ryan's map is probably close to reality if nothing unusual happens although I am sticking with my 2-4 with EMA 3-6 with those lollipops the size of the ones on the Candyland game.

That doesn't make sense then. The max amounts you can see should be your top number that you publicly issue. That way if Stafford gets 4 inches and you had 2-4 you don't bust

Not really... it's both deterministic and probabilistic. I could see 4" if everything goes totally right but I don't think it's likely. I try to produce a range that's reasonable and most likely. To be honest I think <1" is more likely than 4" for your back yard lol.

Also... keep in mind... most people fixate on the higher number. 

I went in earlier,,but my youngest daughter came down with the puke bug this morning and my oldest had to have a tooth pulled today at the ortho..so I left the office at 1:00 so i could bring her..Puke bug I'm sure will run thru the household..ugh

Hope she feels better.

Got the same dusting here in just a few minutes.....now just weenie flakes.

Not really... it's both deterministic and probabilistic. I could see 4" if everything goes totally right but I don't think it's likely. I try to produce a range that's reasonable and most likely. To be honest I think <1" is more likely than 4" for your back yard lol.

Also... keep in mind... most people fixate on the higher number. 

Likewise, headlines are average over the zone, not the maximum amount.

Archived