Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Winter '12/'13 Complaint Thread Part 2

Powerball

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ajdos, on 25 November 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

So, boring pattern setting up. We should get something in two weeks (if we do get something), it will be almost middle of December, now if we don't, we will wait for another storm sometimes around the 25th of Dec, almost January,  (never mind the storm never happened), let's wait until January, models are showing something around the 10th, (10th no storm), we get a lot of rain,  (no worries next one will be snow) yeah right,  (suppressed). It's Jan 30th, February should be fun and snowy, pattern change, (Nope, never happens), and so on we keep watching the models, time flies, and so does our life. We get older LOL...

THIS from complaint threat 1! :/----Pretty darn close lol...

Wow, I have 1.6" for January. So far that makes me the winner based on the posts I've read. Anyone beat me?

(9 seconds for some LES douche to come along and deflate my ego)

Nah. Even us douche's in LES country can't muster more than a dusting this month, in OH at least. Sad, eh.

Wow, I have 1.6" for January. So far that makes me the winner based on the posts I've read. Anyone beat me?

(9 seconds for some LES douche to come along and deflate my ego)

Pretty sure some SEMI-ers here reported got close to 2" earlier in the month when we still had a snowpack. Reports I'm finding say thats inflated a bit but I am seeing 1-1.5" reports.

I'm getting the sense from this post that a bit of umbrage was taken to that "douche" comment. For the record, that was just friendly ribbing. I hold no ill will towards my snowy superiors.  

There was no offense taken. I realize that you were joking. It's been an awful 2 years for us snow snobs in the snow belt. Hope that changes next week.

0.0" here in January.  There is a chance our ground could be whitened up a bit by a weak clipper Sunday.

Got you beat, got 0.8" in Jan so far.  So far only one event over 1", and that was the 3.7" on Dec 20.  Looks like we're running neck and neck for the seasonal total.

I lost my daily records from last winter, but I'm pretty confident we were ahead of where we are now at this point last year.  Winter completely shut off after Mar 3, so if that were to happen again we're already down to under 6 weeks of potential.  Obviously this Feb and Mar could be completely different though.

I didn't think it could have gotten any worse then last winter, this winter (up until this point), but it has been so far. Was up to 10.1" last year at this time.

Can always be worse unless you're ORD...that is about as bad as it can get.

We used to joke about what it would be like if we saw a regional clunker or two...no joke anymore. Still time for this one to try to atone.

Can always be worse unless you're ORD...that is about as bad as it can get.

We used to joke about what it would be like if we saw a regional clunker or two...no joke anymore. Still time for this one to try to atone.

You got good points there. ORD is probably has the lowest snowfall in the entire subforum with Muskegon a close 2nd!

Archived