Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Winter '12/'13 Complaint Thread Part 2

Powerball

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This winter :thumbsdown:

I'm going to predict that the late Dec/Jan period will have been our longest stretch with snowcover this winter.

Dude, that was our winter here.  :cry:

Oh well, as I said in another thread...just hoping to break into double digits by the time the season is over. 2.1" to go... 

Who would of thought that southern Indiana would do better snowfall wise compared to northern Indiana. :lol:

They've whooped us. Good for them though. Eh, you've done better than Hoosier and I really. But it's payback for IND on south...after LAF glory from Feb 2007 to 2011.  

When does winter start?  I've had 2.5 inches of snow, haven't seen a flake at all this month. The coldest temp officially  at Lambert field hasn't below 13 degrees in 2 years.  This sucks bad.

STL has 0.8" this month (six days with a T or more)...you sure you haven't seen a flake?

STL has 0.8" this month (six days with a T or more)...you sure you haven't seen a flake?

I live 50 miles sw of st louis. .1 of their monthly total came just after midnight on Jan 1, my snow was over with by then. The other .7 came last week with a clipper that had a very narrow band that was to my northeast, not a flake here. The  trace amou nts..I think some was sleet, or occurred late at night. Trust me..I haven't seen any.

I live 50 miles sw of st louis. .1 of their monthly total came just after midnight on Jan 1, my snow was over with by then. The other .7 came last week with a clipper that had a very narrow band that was to my northeast, not a flake here. The  trace amou nts..I think some was sleet, or occurred late at night. Trust me..I haven't seen any.

Fair enough, that sucks. My condolences. Been a pretty lousy January here too.

every morning I wake up and run through the next 10 days on the euro, as though a threat is suddenly going to materialize in the 4 - 5 day range.   We are rapidly approaching that time of year, (about mid Feb), when I root just as hard for a torch as I do for a snowstorm.    From mid Feb on my attitude is go big and bold, or pass on the winter weather all together and lets have a 2012 late winter/early spring re-run!

every morning I wake up and run through the next 10 days on the euro, as though a threat is suddenly going to materialize in the 4 - 5 day range.   We are rapidly approaching that time of year, (about mid Feb), when I root just as hard for a torch as I do for a snowstorm.    From mid Feb on my attitude is go big and bold, or pass on the winter weather all together and lets have a 2012 late winter/early spring re-run!

Minus the fruit freeze.

Archived