northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
12/30 Coastal Part II - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning folks. Seeing the euro told me everyone else would fall into line. The king saw this 3 days out and got its ensembles remaining bullish should have been a signal. If it happens as depicted, it's a euro win.

I'm so marine shy that the first thing I did when awakening was look out the window to see if my little coating of deck snow from the parting glance from the last system had not melted off. Seeing that it hasn't warmed the cockles of my heart.

Biggest snow in nearly 2 years incoming! I've had the same thought as Scott re December. It would be so ironic if we end the month with near normal snow. 2004 was above normal snow wise but a mild month I think. Same for 1993.

Few and far between I ever agree with Kev, but I'd chuck a max of 10-14" somewhere in a triangle from PVD-Norwood-Carver. Only hesitation is speed. Going to need few straight hours of 2-3"/hr type snows in the CCB. :weenie:

More and people should agree with me. They'd get more snow and they'd lead happier lives.

Yeah there's going to be 12+ amounts. If I had to pick a spot I'd say Norfolk/Foxboro area of Mass over to Putnam ,CT

Archived