northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
12/30 Coastal Part II - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he is now employed at WSI. Only reason I know he got a job is because I received his Teaching Assistant position when he left.

NECN biting hard on the left side of system developing and nailing Eastern SNE. 10" totals for all from say 495 in.

Pretty sure he's just showing the RPM contours with his numbers right?

That's me, I'm about 2 miles or so from the MA border. I don't know I just don't think I'll hit 6''...maybe I can weenie my way to 4.5'' or 5'' but even then I kinda doubt it. Probably won't even be a fluffy snow.

I feel good...you'll get to 5" probably.

You've stayed steadfast. Good for you. I think we will make out well here. There were a few of us who saw this coming.

Blizz that's not happening. Picking up things where they left off with ctsnowstorm, Foxboro better not get 9". I woke up to increased QPF amounts and was like, "sh*t, that has a chance of verifying." I'm still saying 7" there. I upped the totals on my forecast by 1-2 inches for most areas, bringing Norfolk county anywhere between 4-7. I don't see the NW shift like you were implying but the cranked QPF up probably b/c of better enhancement at mid levels, I haven't checked.

Archived