e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am regretting my entries in your contest.

i love it.. in early jan the wedge was king. now the wedge gets owned.

crazy warm sector. wonder if we're about to have a historic tornado outbreak out west.

let's spread some love beyond the NWS....CWG has their unfortunate forecast for highs struggling through the 40s next to the realtime temperature map showing widespread upper 60s/lower 70s...

yeah.. true. they even hedged down from my update yesterday. :(

Highs should head for 50 or higher. It’s a bit tricky to say how high, as there is some indication they’ll push well into the 50s or even near 60. For now, it’s probably safest to go with near 50 to mid-50s. Just don’t be surprised if it’s on the warm side of that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/pm-update-a-few-showers-possible-into-tonight-also-a-bit-of-fog/2013/01/28/767a834c-6992-11e2-af53-7b2b2a7510a8_blog.html

yeah.. true. they even hedged down from my update yesterday. :(

Highs should head for 50 or higher. It’s a bit tricky to say how high, as there is some indication they’ll push well into the 50s or even near 60. For now, it’s probably safest to go with near 50 to mid-50s. Just don’t be surprised if it’s on the warm side of that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/pm-update-a-few-showers-possible-into-tonight-also-a-bit-of-fog/2013/01/28/767a834c-6992-11e2-af53-7b2b2a7510a8_blog.html

i guess for every wedge that hangs around too long....it's nice to finally see one give up so easily...

i guess for every wedge that hangs around too long....it's nice to finally see one give up so easily...

i love a good bust.. as long as im not the last face of the forecast before it happens. :P

Archived