e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love when the weenies call bust 3 hours before the event was scheduled to start..

Happens every single storm. Radar hallucinations bring out the worst in people. Everything is on sched and how freekin long does it need to snow to pile up an inch? Like 2 hours or so? But all weenies started the same. I did years ago. They'll figure it out and if they don't they get banned. 

Happens every single storm. Radar hallucinations bring out the worst in people. Everything is on sched and how freekin long does it need to snow to pile up an inch? Like 2 hours or so? But all weenies started the same. I did years ago. They'll figure it out and if they don't they get banned. 

Bust.

Just don't tell your newborn. 1 month old weenies can't handle the truth. 

Luckily she can only focus on things 8-10" away from her face, so the lack of dendrites won't matter too much to her yet.

I'm not really too concerned about this event.  Aside from the potential about four or five days ago, it's not like we should have expected much out of it anyways.  Whether I get a dusting or 2", seeing some snow to end this cold shot will be nice.  And since we suck at winter and I got 1.5" from the clipper, I can't really complain.

I swear if I hear the word snowhole one more time today I'm going to cut somebody. 

Somebody should gather all the explanations from mets about why the "snow hole" appears and post a thread. Then, we should make it mandatory reading before you even consider mentioning how we are in a hole on radar. Bannable offense!!!

If anything I think it just shows that people don't even bother to read back 15 posts in the thread. They just come in and post immediately. The last snow hole comment came just a little while after an explanation was posted. 

you think someone could also use a little intuition like switching radar site and going "oh, gee. look at that!". Or, take into consideration that there isn't a single report of snow in the returns outside the ****hole. 

Archived