amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Nov 27 2012 Snow/Rain/Slop OBS and Nowcasting

earthlight

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you done with your leaf cleanups. We still have about a dozen to go. Between Sandy, the snowstorm earlier, and other rain events we really have been pushed. Look to be down by the end of the next week

right now its moderate to heavy snow in Belle Mead. Grass probably has a half inch. Snow sticking to pavement and coating it..big big flakes. Its only been snowing here for maybe 75 minutes after intitally starting as plain rain

Thanks for update. Hope all is well. I would say two more weeks. Its been a challenge with snow, rain, cold, and sandy stuff. Im still getting calls for trees down. Did you plow last storm? Plus people calling for esitmates just for insurance purposes. It started out such a great fall..lol. i cant wait to it to be over honestly lol

Thanks for update. Hope all is well. I would say two more weeks. Its been a challenge with snow, rain, cold, and sandy stuff. Im still getting calls for trees down. Did you plow last storm? Plus people calling for esitmates just for insurance purposes. It started out such a great fall..lol. i cant wait to it to be over honestly lol

its definitely been a weird fall..just flew by. We did some tree work but mainly leave the real big stuff alone. Yes we went out and did everyone for the last storm. Had around 4-5 on the grass and 2 inches on the pavement, wasnt bad at all except for going out at 1 AM-7 AM. Made more money then if we worked a regular day. Now plow back on again and shovels and salt ready again

Archived