joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/19-12/20 threat

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost a carbon copy of 1978..If only we could lock this now..Sweet mother of God

It would be sweet if you could lock this in now but you really have to love the trends we have seen over the past 12 hours...were starting to see much more consistency with how the northern and southern stream is going to evolve over the next few days and the GFS/Euro up to a certain point are nearly identical...when you have that much agreement between two models, especially now it's almost hard not to get the solutions they are showing to occur. I still want to see the models continue to be consistent with this through at least the 0z runs tomorrow night.

Given what we have seen though I am starting to retract my thinking and going with the fact that we may indeed see something after all.

yeah im 20 miles east of hvn. hopefully i do ok... :(

Jesus calm down.. its the euro at 96 hrs.. were still 4 days away.. its gonna change every run from here on out.. no need to talk precipitation type yet.. the euro held serve that's al that matters

I go to bed last night thinking we have a flimsy a$$ wave goiing OTS. This baby has come full circle. Bummer that we are so far off still. It's official, I am getting excited. I fully realize the wrath of this storm will likely be South of me, but there is something to be said for a classic storm. It's about time! Go Euro, lead the way ... again. :thumbsup::snowman:

Archived