Newest Member
    joxey
12/19-12/20 threat

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so happy! just hopin i dont switch over like i always do lol

Unless we were to see this thing end up more west than what the euro is showing I don't think we have to worry about mixing issues here in CT, except possibly extreme SE CT in SE New London County but even this would be brief I think.

Dendrite.. How do we usually do with these storms?

It'd be hard for S NH not to do well in this system. You may not jackpot, but when does the MHT-ASH area ever do? It sounds like a huge hit from the Monads-ORH Hills-WNE higher els. I don't think we want this going much more west though...especially for Rockingham Co.

It'd be hard for S NH not to do well in this system. You may not jackpot, but when does the MHT-ASH area ever do? It sounds like a huge hit from the Monads-ORH Hills-WNE higher els. I don't think we want this going much more west though...especially for Rockingham Co.

Yea I like how the storm stalls south of us.. there be a deformation band and I have a feeling it will be far north of the center

Yes.

I've never seen a storm that's gone from Bermuda to causing mixing issues for SNE. I still think you're going to do fine with this track although BOS and ACK definitely mix a little bit on the 12z ECM.

Well I hope Ray doesn't get mixing issues. I have a kind heart after all. :)

I don't have a kind heart, I just want to jackpot on every event :devilsmiley: I think I'll take this run though....probably at least 20" of snow for me and more for you guys :snowman:

2-2.50" back to you we are closeing in on 3.00" Jayhawk and I, We will have mixing issues.........

You guys or all of us? :lol:

I'm afraid of the marine intrusion especially S and E of here if this verifies. It's shades of Feb 2010 except shifted more NE. The 850s are around -4C here at D4 so I hope I'll be OK.

I've never seen a storm that's gone from Bermuda to causing mixing issues for SNE. I still think you're going to do fine with this track although BOS and ACK definitely mix a little bit on the 12z ECM.

I don't have a kind heart, I just want to jackpot on every event :devilsmiley: I think I'll take this run though....probably at least 20" of snow for me and more for you guys :snowman:

Lol Nate you have a bit of a mean streak.  After last season, you should be wishing he cashes in too.  As it is, looks like we'll get close to a repeat of 12/19 from last year-- hopefully with a more expansive heavy snow shield so we can share the fun!

Archived