CHSVol
12/19-12/20 threat

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ggem and ukie both are west.. that's often a sign of what the euro will do

:lol:

Last night they definitely weren't. I'm growing more confident in a significant impact since every model thus far today has trended more amplified and the data in question is better sampled. But hopefully this can continue into tonight and tomorrow.

I won't tell anyone but my closest pals until tomorrow afternoon.

Exactly, showed the GFS to one of my staff that's it. No sense in looking like an idiot when it's PC on Mon LOL, there will be enough hype tomorrow, right BOB?, news producers sending Ryan to local salt pile and town garage for live shots.

Do we have any comparisons for this storm? Like Jan 2005 or???

Oh and people are forgetting.. patriots on Sunday night!!!! Can you say another snowout?

Say this storm reached full potential...(1-3"/hr snowfall rates with wind gusts to 60 mph) -- long shot, but would they postpone the game? I know it's football and not the fair weather sport baseball that I play....but still.

Say this storm reached full potential...(1-3"/hr snowfall rates with wind gusts to 60 mph) -- long shot, but would they postpone the game? I know it's football and not the fair weather sport baseball that I play....but still.

The worst of the impact would probably occur after the game is already over.

If the storm stays east of BOS, then at the surface, temps will be cold. If it comes into CC Bay, then sleet may be an issue. The track of the low would keep winds more northerly across eastern mass. In fact, there would likely be a strong cstl front in the area. I see signs of that too. Of course, this is taking the euro and gfs/gem verbatim

Archived