e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
12/19-12/20 threat

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For WNE and extreme ENY, you gotta keep a eye on where the models push that deformation west to also. It may get pushed nicely west as this really winds up and bombs. Models often don't do that justice with qpf.

This pushed back to western NE. I think western areas would get some pretty good snows.

For WNE and extreme ENY, you gotta keep a eye on where the models push that deformation west to also. It may get pushed nicely west as this really winds up and bombs. Models often don't do that justice with qpf.

im not worried

put a 980 low in that position and let it sit and spin for a while, ill get my 4-8+.... and log onto this board to see the weenies get chucked with snow falling out my window

:snowman:

Kind of like January 2005....1-3 feet followed by what seemed like a dusting 5-10" the following WED. Would be cool!

<div><br></div><div>Plymouth got 38" for 1/22 and then 12" three days later for a 5 day snowfall total of 50"...akin to the snow belts off Lake Erie!  Not saying that is going to happen.  I'd be happy with a 6-12" snowfall regionwide.</div>

Ummmm.... yeah. That is borderline p*rn.

I guess we'll know in a couple hours whether Lucy Euro pulls the ball away. Of course, a good solution this afternoon doesn't really lock anything in. As others have said, I wish we were a day or so closer. Still plenty of time for mischief.

BTW...What is going on with these signature restrictions? I have pulled mine back to less than 12 lines and it still keeps telling me it is too big. All I want to do is update my snowfall log. Heck I even removed the elevation descriptions of the property here. ;) Some people have big images in their sig's that take a lot longer to load and that is allowed...

name='NorEastermass128' timestamp='1292517170' post='118595']

Kind of like January 2005....1-3 feet followed by what seemed like a dusting 5-10" the following WED. Would be cool!

<div><br></div><div>Plymouth got 38" for 1/22 and then 12" three days later for a 5 day snowfall total of 50"...akin to the snow belts off Lake Erie!  Not saying that is going to happen.  I'd be happy with a 6-12" snowfall regionwide.</div>

Ummmm.... yeah. That is borderline p*rn.

I guess we'll know in a couple hours whether Lucy Euro pulls the ball away. Of course, a good solution this afternoon doesn't really lock anything in. As others have said, I wish we were a day or so closer. Still plenty of time for mischief.

If the Doc comes in with similar or better then last night at 12z, You can start making plans to hit the grocery store........ :snowman:

you gotta hand it to CTBlizz he nailed this

:P

People just give up too easily. usually optimism is the way to go and ends up being right. Folks like Sam who paint themselves into a corner end up wearing dunce caps and getting smacked with weenies across the face.

I posted yesterday the Euro has blown some big snowstorms in recent yrs as close as 3-4 days out. Once it gets on board and abruptly makes a huge continuty change..you know the other models are gonna follow suit. it never fails

Archived