• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
New Job

deltadog03

Good Evening Everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted the position of Chief Meteorologist at WMGT 41NBC in Macon, GA. I know we are all scattered about the SE, but it will be nice to forecast once again in the SE. I have certainly learned a lot over the years from many of yall. I am super stoked about heading back into the biz. *ok...shameless plug over* LOL

Chris

Good Evening Everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted the position of Chief Meteorologist at WMGT 41NBC in Macon, GA. I know we are all scattered about the SE, but it will be nice to forecast once again in the SE. I have certainly learned a lot over the years from many of yall. I am super stoked about heading back into the biz. *ok...shameless plug over* LOL

Chris

Good luck Chris on the new gig in Macon. Best wishes to you

Chris

Glas to see you are Macon it in the tough job market. :)

Chris

Glad to hear you are headed back home to the SE Chris :hug: Congrats!

Chris

Congratulations new neighbor!

Welcome back, Delta! I may be the only SE poster who actually lives in your viewing area. I'll be glad to tune in to your forecasts, especially this winter. Maybe your return will spark a widespread SE snowstorm that includes central Georgia! After all, next February marks the 40-year anniversary of the great snowstorm of '73 that dumped 12"+ over a pretty good chunk of central Georgia and central South Carolina. Again, welcome back!

Feb1973snowfall.gif

Yea, Chris!!! Coming back where you belong. Winter just isn't the same without disco and reports from you in Macon. We've got you back, and CMan in Columbus, for professional perspective outside of P'tree City, and, hey, I've got the moles...we are covered on the southside, and the big one is coming this winter. I can feel it :) Tony

Thank You Everyone! I Am really excited to be back in the state of GA. Winter will certainly not be anything like I was used to in Wyoming, but we can all hope for some snow this year.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed snow while you had it :)

Archived