amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't make sense, logically. If you're bored by summer weather and choose not to post as often...cool. But why are you not posting in June because the past winter was ****ty?

That's not even the truth either, it's an assumption. Nobody stopped posting in June 07 because of 2006-2007

I don't see anything wrong with it, it happens, some poeple put in long hours on this board.

Agree, In the winter when there are legit threats to track people will await the 0z Euro run and all the model runs for that matter for a chance at snow, I for one in the summer, Only look at models occasionally and definitely would not stay up to watch them, Especially with DST this time of year i would need to have my head examined unless of course it was my job as it is for some on here

Agree, In the winter when there are legit threats to track people will await the 0z Euro run and all the model runs for that matter for a chance at snow, I for one in the summer, Only look at models occasionally and definitely would not stay up to watch them, Especially with DST this time of year i would need to have my head examined unless of course it was my job as it is for some on here

Jeff, did they shut down white water rafting?

It's actually better than it used to be IMO. The problem lately is the OT stuff getting mixed into the wx side. This is why I always wanted to keep the heavy OT posts out of here.

At least though when we have OT posts in here nothing harmful happens and it doesn't turn into a major episode. This is why many SNE'ers don't go into OT b/c for a while there everytime certain posters from here would go into OT and post disaster would occur.

At least though when we have OT posts in here nothing harmful happens and it doesn't turn into a major episode. This is why many SNE'ers don't go into OT b/c for a while there everytime certain posters from here would go into OT and post disaster would occur.

It's only a select few with issues and it's the same SNE'ers that like to troll over here. It goes both ways. It's weather...there's no need for regional rivalries.

yep. oh well.

anyway - we should toss around some dates/times/spots so this doesn't just end up not happening. you said Friday evening would be better for you...how do other people feel about that? would work fine for me.

Friday or Saturday would work for me I think. My July schedule is coming out soon, so I'm not concrete.

Archived