Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is it, my friend.

As you & I discussed last March. Let's have the Best Conference ever and go out like a bang. A bright candle can only burn so long. It has be my honor to work together this year. Now let's have fun and enjoy each others company throw one hell of a party for the faithful Amwx Community. Job well done, my friend.

As you & I discussed last March. Let's have the Best Conference ever and go out like a bang. A bright candle can only burn so long. It has be my honor to work together this year. Now let's have fun and enjoy each others company throw one hell of a party for the faithful Amwx Community. Job well done, my friend.

I'd like to order a hurricane...that way we can have a conference and a hurricane party at the same time...that would be the way to go out with a bang...

Thank Christ.

As much as it sucks that Baldwin took over the financials operations of the team and then rebranded them from Hartford Wolf Pack to Connecticut Whale if it wasn't for them this team would have been gone 2 seasons ago. Unfortunately these guys have zero money and are in major financial trouble from what I hear and their 3 year agreement with the Rangers expires after this season. What sucks is they have to pay $20,000 to the XL Center for every home game they have, which is by far the most expensive in the league...most other teams only have to pay about $3000 to $5000 per game.

Randy, thanks for all of the conferences....it was a fun ride and I made some close friends.

This group, along with my family, carried me through that horrific accident a couple of years ago.

Joining this board was one of the best decisions I have ever made and the positive experiences far outweigh the negative.

The Mid-Atlantic is awesome. Sure, the snow is sporadic but we

make up for it in other ways such as quality of life, quality of people

and an overall sense of goodwill.

Why do a small but vocal minority of SNE-ers feel a need to talk up their region

and try to taunt others (outsiders)? If you are sold on where you

live, good for you. We don't have internal passports, Americans,

as a rule, can live where they so choose.

Your entitled to your opinion. It goes back and forth both ways though.

Like I've said a thousand times, I have zero against SNE. Love the region and take my yearly sabbatical to Vermont and Maine because I love the region that much. Most of you guys are normal and great. It's just 1 or 2 true douchebags out of this bunch and because they are so rotten, they almost sink the entire region in the minds of not just the MA but almost every other region. You guys are no better or worse than any other region, but the perception is worse because of about 2 members, 1 in particular.

Remember when Matt or Phineas would troll you guys? It was fun...didn't come off as douchey nor was there long term ill will. I get having fun and some nice back and forth. BUt of course, it's everyone else's fault, not the fault of the 2 dbs you got here....at least that's the line we all get time and time again.

ANyway, I hope to see you in our forum about 20x a year...that means we're gonna get snow!

Oh...sadly, this will be the last conference. It's fun to mock me saying it and going back on my word, but the zeal and motivation are just gone for me. Maybe we can plan some time of informal get together. You and MOST of the folks up there. I'd go.

Why not make it once every two years? That will drive up attendance and excitement big time for yourself and other people.

Too bad a bunch of SNE won't be there. They are some of my favorite people to talk to. Someone will have to indulge my snow talk now. Will, Ray, Ginx, Kevin, Coastal, etc and I used to talk about snow for hours.

Matt I always look forward to sharing a brew, having a burger and talking snowstorms and setups with you. Really going to miss that but next time I am in DC we shall GTG.

Archived